Everyone loves a meal that’s easy to make, yet still tastes great. That’s why this Slow Cooker Bacon Garlic Chicken Breast is the perfect dinner option for busy weeknights! With just 4 simple ingredients and 15 minutes of prep time, you’ll have a tender and juicy chicken dinner ready in no time.
Slow cooker bacon garlic chicken breast is a delicious and easy recipe that is perfect for a weeknight meal. This dish is made with chicken breasts, bacon, garlic, and a few other simple ingredients. The slow cooker does all the work, so all you have to do is sit back and enjoy a delicious meal.
There are plenty of reasons to try this delicious slow cooker bacon garlic chicken breast recipe! For one, it’s a fantastic way to cook chicken breasts that results in juicy, flavorful meat. Plus, the bacon and garlic add an extra depth of flavor that is simply irresistible.
But beyond the great taste, this recipe is also incredibly easy to make. Simply throw all of the ingredients into your slow cooker and let it do its thing. You’ll have perfectly cooked chicken breasts in no time, with very little effort on your part.
So if you’re looking for a delicious, hassle-free way to cook chicken breasts, this recipe is definitely worth a try. You won’t be disappointed!
If you’re looking for a delicious and easy chicken recipe, look no further than this Slow Cooker Bacon Garlic Chicken Breast! This dish is packed with flavor, and the best part is that it’s made in the slow cooker, so all you have to do is set it and forget it.
Here are some pro tips about this recipe:
-Be sure to use boneless, skinless chicken breasts for this recipe. Otherwise, your chicken will be tough and dry.
-To get maximum flavor, be sure to cook the bacon in the oven before adding it to the slow cooker. This will render some of the fat and make the bacon nice and crisp.
-Don’t skimp on the garlic! This recipe calls for 10 cloves of garlic, and trust us, that is not too much. The garlic really makes this dish special.
-This dish can be served as is, or over rice or pasta. If you’re serving it over rice or pasta, we recommend cooking the rice or pasta in advance so it doesn’t soak up all of the sauce from the chicken.
1. This recipe is perfect for busy weeknights! Simply throw all of the ingredients into your slow cooker in the morning, and come home to a delicious meal that’s ready to eat.
2. If you’re looking for an extra boost of flavor, try adding some chopped fresh herbs to the slow cooker before cooking. Rosemary, thyme, and sage would all be great choices.
3. Don’t forget to season the chicken breasts well before cooking! A little bit of salt and pepper goes a long way in ensuring that this dish is full of flavor.
4. This recipe can easily be scaled up or down depending on how many people you’re feeding. Simply adjust the amount of chicken and bacon accordingly.
5. Leftovers from this dish reheat beautifully, so feel free to make a larger batch than you think you’ll need. It’s always better to have too much food than not enough!
Conclusion & Recipe:
The slow cooker is a great way to cook chicken breast because it is very moist and flavorful. The bacon and garlic add a lot of flavor to the chicken and make it very juicy. This dish is best served with mashed potatoes or rice.
Slow Cooker Bacon Garlic Chicken Breast
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 8-12 slices bacon
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic about 2 cloves.
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or to your taste
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper or to your liking
- Fresh parsley chopped for garnish
- Mix brown sugar, minced garlic and salt in a large bowl.
- Place the breasts of chicken on a plate. Rub half the spice mixture over the breasts.
- Each chicken breast should be wrapped with 2-3 bacon slices, beginning and ending at the bottom. (The amount of bacon you need will depend on how large your chicken is.
- Place the chicken breasts, seam-side down, in the crockpot in a single layer. Make sure to snuggle them in as evenly and thoroughly as you can.
- Sprinkle the rest of the brown sugar mixture over top.
- Cover the lid and seal it. Cover and seal the lid.
- Optional: Place the cooked bacon under the broiler for 2-3 minutes (at least 6 inches from the heating element). This will make it crispy and give it a caramelized color ***.
- To keep the chicken warm, transfer it to a plate or cutting board. Cover it with aluminum foil. Allow the chicken to rest for between 5-10 minutes, so you can get clean slices.
- Garnish with optional parsley. Enjoy!