With the holidays coming up, you’re probably looking for some easy recipes to cook for your family and friends. Well, look no further than this delicious slow cooker baked ziti recipe! It’s an easy crowd pleaser that cooks in one pot and requires minimal effort on your part – perfect for busy holiday season!
If you’re looking for an easy crock pot recipe that’s sure to please a crowd, look no further than this Slow Cooker Baked Ziti. With just a few simple ingredients, you can have a delicious and hearty meal that everyone will love. Best of all, this recipe can be made ahead of time so all you have to do is pop it in the slow cooker and let it cook while you attend to other things.
This Slow Cooker Baked Ziti is the perfect recipe for busy weeknights or lazy weekends. It’s packed with flavor, but not so heavy that you’ll feel weighed down afterwards. And because it’s made in the slow cooker, it’s practically effortless to make. Simply add all of the ingredients to your crock pot and let it do its thing. In just a few hours, you’ll have a hot and bubbly dish that’s ready to be devoured.
So if you’re looking for an easy crock pot recipe that will please even the pickiest eaters, give this Slow Cooker Baked Ziti a try. You won’t be disappointed!
This recipe is a guaranteed crowd pleaser because it is so easy to make. You just throw all of the ingredients into a slow cooker and let it do its thing. The result is a delicious, hearty meal that everyone will love.
When it comes to slow cooker recipes, this one is a true crowd pleaser. Baked ziti is always a hit, and when you make it in the crock pot, it’s even easier. Here are some pro tips to make sure your baked ziti turns out perfectly:
-Be sure to cook the pasta al dente before adding it to the crock pot. Otherwise, it will turn out mushy.
-Add a layer of cheese on top of the pasta before adding the sauce. This will help keep the pasta from sticking together.
-If you’re using a jarred sauce, be sure to add some additional spices to give it a little extra flavor. Italian seasoning, red pepper flakes, and garlic are all great options.
-Let the baked ziti sit for a few minutes after cooking before serving. This will allow the flavors to meld together and the sauce will thicken up slightly.
Conclusion & Recipe:
Slow cooker baked ziti is an easy and delicious dish that is sure to please any crowd. This crock pot recipe is simple to follow and yields a flavorful and hearty meal.
Crock Pot Baked Ziti
- 2 25 ounces jars for pasta sauce
- 15 oz tomato sauce
- 1 pound UNCOOKED penne pasta
- 15 oz ricotta cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup freshly chopped basil
- 2 cups freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Combine the eggs, ricotta, and basil in one bowl. Mix well.
- Mix the tomatoes sauce and pasta sauce in one large bowl.
- Set aside the Parmesan cheese to grate.
- In a slow cooker 6 qt, grease the interior
- To the bottom of the slow cooker, add 2/3 cups pasta sauce
- 1/3 of the uncooked penne should be added.
- Spread the mixture evenly and dot with half of the ricotta mix.
- Half the Parmesan cheese (1/2 cup) can be added.
- 2.33 cups sauce mixture
- The uncooked penne should be added 1/3.
- Spread the remaining ricotta over the top.
- Sprinkle remaining parmesan cheese (1 tbsp)
- Add 1/3 of the uncooked penne.
- Finish by topping with the remaining 2/3 cup sauce mixture
- Cover and cook on high until pasta is al dente. We cooked ours in about 2 1/2 hours.
- Allow the cheese to melt for a few more minutes.
- You can serve it as a single dish or top with red pepperflakes.