Looking for a simple, tasty weeknight meal that you can whip up in no time? Look no further! This Smoked Sausage & Rice One Skillet Meal is the perfect solution – it’s ready in under 30 minutes and is full of flavor. Read on to find out how to make this delicious dish!
This dish is perfect for a busy weeknight! It’s a one skillet meal that is ready in just minutes. And cleanup is a breeze since everything is cooked in one pan.
I used smoked sausage for this recipe, but you could easily substitute chicken or turkey sausage. And if you’re not a fan of rice, you could use quinoa, farro, or even cauliflower rice.
If you’re looking for a quick and easy meal that’s packed with flavor, then you need to try this smoked sausage and rice recipe! It’s a one skillet meal that comes together in just minutes, making it perfect for busy weeknights. Plus, it’s a budget-friendly meal that the whole family will love.
-If you’re short on time, you can use pre-cooked rice to make this dish even quicker.
-For extra flavor, try adding a pinch of smoked paprika to the rice while it’s cooking.
-If you want to add some veggies to this dish, sautéed mushrooms or green beans would be a great addition.
Conclusion & Recipe:
This smoked sausage and rice one skillet meal is a delicious and easy way to get a quick, satisfying meal on the table! The smokey sausage pairs perfectly with the rice and vegetables, and everything comes together in just one pan for an easy clean-up. This is a great weeknight meal option that the whole family will love!
Smoked Sausage & Rice One Skillet Meal – 30 Minute Meal!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 lb Hillshire Farms Smoked Sausage sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 1/2 cups of cooked brown rice - I use minute Rice to save time
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Over medium heat, heat a large skillet. Butter and olive oil should be melted.
- Cook the sausage sliced in a skillet for 5 minutes, or until it begins to brown.
- Cover the pan with the broccol. Turn heat down to low, and continue cooking for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- In a large skillet, add the cooked rice, garlic powder, and onion salt.
- Stir well.
- Stir in the shredded cheese and continue to stir until it is melted.
- Take the heat off and warm up.