I love quick and easy recipes. Especially ones that are delicious like these Soft 30 Minute Honey Butter Rolls! What I like about this recipe is that it doesn’t take a lot of time – just over half an hour from start to finish. Plus, the dough is so soft and fluffy, you won’t believe how light it tastes considering how fast it was to make!
These sweet, fluffy honey butter rolls are the perfect addition to any meal! They’re so easy to make, and they only take a minute in the microwave. Plus, they’re topped with a delicious honey butter that will have everyone coming back for more!
There are a few reasons to try this recipe. First, it only takes a minute to make the dough! Second, you can use any type of honey you like – so it’s a great way to use up that half-empty jar of honey sitting in your pantry. Third, these rolls are super soft and fluffy, thanks to the addition of some instant mashed potato flakes. Finally, they’re brushed with a delicious honey butter before being baked to perfection.
There’s something about homemade bread that just makes life feel a little bit better. These soft and fluffy honey butter rolls are no exception! They’re incredibly easy to make, and they’ll be ready in just minutes. The secret to their success is in the dough – it’s made with self-rising flour, so all you need to do is add some water, knead it briefly, and let it rise. Then, simply shape it into rolls, brush with melted butter, and bake! The result is a batch of golden-brown rolls that are perfect for breakfast, dinner, or any time in between. Serve them warm with a dollop of honey butter on top, and you’ll be in heaven!
If you’re looking for a delicious and easy-to-make recipe for honey butter rolls, look no further! Here are some pro tips to help you make the perfect batch:
– Make sure your dough is well-kneaded before shaping it into rolls. This will ensure that your rolls are nice and fluffy.
– Be careful not to overbake the rolls, or they’ll be too dry. The edges should be golden brown, but the center should still be soft and moist.
– For an extra touch of sweetness, drizzle a little honey over the top of the rolls just before serving. Enjoy!
-This recipe is for soft, fluffy honey butter rolls.
-If you want a more crusty roll, bake the rolls for an extra 5-10 minutes.
-The dough for these rolls is very sticky, so make sure to flour your hands and work surface well when handling it.
-These rolls are best served warm, straight out of the oven.
Conclusion and Recipe:
These honey butter rolls are soft, fluffy, and absolutely delicious! They’re the perfect addition to any meal, and they’re so easy to make. Plus, they freeze well, so you can always have some on hand for a quick snack or breakfast.
Honey Butter Rolls
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons instant yelp
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 3 1/2 - 4 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- Preheat oven 400 F. Lightly grease a quarter-sheet pan or a 9x13-inch cookie sheet rimmed.
- Heat butter in small saucepan.
- After butter has melted thoroughly, stir in milk. Heat mixture to 100-110 F.
- While the yeast is still in suspension, you can add honey and yeast to the bowl of your stand mixer with a paddle attachment (or large mixing bowl for hand-mixing).
- Once milk mixture is at room temperature, add honey and yeast to the mix.
- Mix in the salt and egg. Stir until everything is well combined.
- Mix 2 cups all purpose flour.
- Rest flour 1/4 cup at time until dough adheres to the paddle. The dough will still be sticky.
- Make 12 rolls from the dough using floured hands. Place them on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Cover, and leave dough to rest in a warm area for 10 minutes.
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes or till lightly golden brown.
- After baking the rolls, brush 2 tablespoons of butter on them.