Are you a seafood lover looking for a quick and delicious recipe to satisfy your cravings? Look no further than spicy garlic shrimp! This dish is the perfect combination of succulent shrimp, zesty garlic, and fiery spices that will leave your taste buds dancing. Whether you’re entertaining guests or just need a satisfying weeknight meal, this recipe is sure to impress. So grab your apron and get ready to whip up some mouth-watering spicy garlic shrimp in no time!
Shrimp is a popular seafood dish that can be cooked in a variety of ways. One popular way to prepare shrimp is to add garlic and spices to give it a bit of a kick. This recipe for spicy garlic shrimp is easy to follow and yields delicious results.
To begin, simply peel and devein the shrimp. Then, mince some garlic and add it to a pan with olive oil. Cook the garlic over medium heat until it becomes fragrant. Add the shrimp to the pan and cook until they are pink and opaque.
Once the shrimp are cooked, you can season them with salt, pepper, and any other spices you like. Serve with rice or pasta and enjoy!
If you’re looking for a shrimp recipe that’s packed with flavor, then this is the one for you! These shrimp are seasoned with garlic, chili powder, cumin, and paprika, then cooked until they’re nice and crispy. Serve them over rice or quinoa for a complete meal.
When it comes to this recipe, there are a few pro tips that will help you get the most out of it. First, make sure that you use fresh garlic for the best flavor. Second, if you want a bit more heat, you can add in some extra red pepper flakes. Finally, be careful not to overcook the shrimp, as they will become tough and rubbery if they are overcooked.
Conclusion & Recipe:
In conclusion, this spicy garlic shrimp recipe is a delicious and easy way to add some flavor to your weeknight dinners. The shrimp are cooked in a garlic-infused olive oil, which gives them a nice flavor without being too overwhelming. The dish is then finished off with a sprinkle of fresh parsley and some red pepper flakes for a little bit of heat. Serve this over some rice or quinoa and you have yourself a complete meal.
Spicy garlic shrimp
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsp Chili Oil with Chili Flakes Lao Gan Ma
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 3 Tbsp unsalted Butter
- 10 cloves garlic chopped
- 2 Lb deveined 31/40 shrimp
- 1 Tbsp Shaoxing wine or rice wine if you don’t want alcohol in your cooking, then use water.
- 3 green onion chopped
- 1 red chili or green chili sliced (optional).
- Approximately chop handful of cilantro
- Garnish with french onion or fried shallot
- Lime or lemon wedge
- In a small bowl, combine oyster sauce, honey and chili oil with chili flake and black pepper.
- Place butter in a large skillet on high heat. Let it melt and bubble. Sauce the garlic with butter until it is light golden around the edges, about one minute.
- Combine shrimp with garlic and mix well. Pour the wine into the skillet and let it cool. Mix the sauce and heat. Shrimp should be cooked for no more than 2 minutes.
- Mix in the chopped green onion, chili, and cilantro. Garnish with fried shallot, and serve with lime or lemon wedges. Enjoy!