Looking for an easy, delicious and quick weeknight meal? Look no further than Spicy Honey Garlic Chicken Thighs! This recipe combines the perfect blend of Sriracha sauce, honey and garlic to marinate these boneless skinless chicken thighs. Serve over a bed of rice with your favorite side dish such as broccolini and you have yourself a delicious and healthy meal that will leave your family begging for more!
If you’re looking for a delicious and easy weeknight meal, look no further than these spicy honey garlic chicken thighs! Made with just a few simple ingredients, this dish is sure to please everyone at the table. And best of all, it can be on the table in under an hour!
This recipe is easy to follow and yields delicious, succulent chicken thighs. The perfect balance of sweet and savory, these chicken thighs are sure to become a new weeknight favorite!
This recipe is for honey garlic chicken thighs, a delicious and easy weeknight meal! This dish is full of flavor and only takes a few minutes to prepare. I love serving this chicken over rice or noodles, and it’s always a hit with my family and friends. Give this recipe a try the next time you’re looking for an easy and delicious meal!
If you’re looking for a delicious and easy weeknight meal, look no further than these Spicy Honey Garlic Chicken Thighs! Made with just a few simple ingredients, this dish is packed with flavor and sure to please the whole family. Here are a few pro tips to make this recipe even better:
– Be sure to use fresh garlic for the best flavor.
– If you don’t like things too spicy, you can always reduce the amount of chili flakes used in the recipe.
– The chicken thighs can be cooked in the oven or on the grill – both methods work well.
– Serve this dish over rice or noodles for a complete meal.
Conclusion & Recipe:
This recipe for spicy honey garlic chicken thighs is a delicious and easy weeknight meal! The chicken thighs are coated in a sweet and savory sauce, and the addition of chili flakes gives them a nice kick. Serve this dish with some steamed rice and vegetables, and you’ll have a complete meal that everyone will enjoy.
Spicy Honey Garlic Chicken Thighs
- 2 lb chicken thighs boneless and skinless
- Ends of 1 lb broccolini trimmed
- 1 cup rice uncooked I used Basmati rice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 1 small onion chopped finely
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Add the chicken thighs and toss together. Wrap the casserole dish in plastic wrap and place it in the refrigerator for 30 to 24 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 425 F.
- Rinse the rice in cold water before cooking. Rinsing rice reduces the grain's brittleness and removes starch, making it less sticky. Combine 2 cups of water and the rice in a large pot with a tight fitting cover. Heat on high heat. Bring the rice to boil. Once it has boiled, reduce heat to a simmer before you cover. Allow the rice to cook for 12-15 minutes, or until the water has been absorbed completely. Then, take the pot off the heat. Cover it with a lid and let it cool for five minutes to 30 minutes. Take off the lid and use a fork to fluff it.
- Put the broccolini in a saucepan with a little water. Then, place a steamer basket on top. The steamer basket should not touch the bottom. Bring the water to boil on medium heat. Cover the pot with the broccolini. Steam for 5 minutes, or until tender.
- Place the casserole dish in the oven. Bake covered for 20 minutes. The chicken thighs can be quickly cooked, but if they don't turn crispy after 20 minutes, you can broil them for 2 to 3 minutes. Keep an eye on them so that they don't burn.
- The chicken thighs can be served over rice with some broccolini. You will have some drippings from the cooking of the thighs so you can just spoon it over the rice and chicken. Sprinkle with parsley.