Are you looking for a delicious, easy-to-make dinner that your whole family will love? Look no further than this cheesy, flavorful smoked sausage alfredo bake! With just a few simple ingredients and minimal prep time, you can enjoy a delicious meal in no time.
This dish is an easy and delicious way to enjoy smoked sausage. It is perfect for a weeknight meal or for entertaining. The alfredo sauce is rich and creamy, and the smoked sausage adds a nice spice to the dish. This dish can be made ahead of time and reheated when you are ready to eat.
If you’re a fan of both sausage and pasta, this recipe is definitely for you. The sausage gives the dish a nice, smoky flavor, while the alfredo sauce keeps it creamy and delicious. Plus, the addition of some spice makes it even more irresistible.
If you’re looking for a quick and easy meal that’s packed with flavor, this Spicy Smoked Sausage Alfredo Bake is the perfect recipe for you! This dish comes together in just minutes, and can be easily customized to your liking. Here are a few pro tips to make sure your alfredo bake turns out perfectly:
– Use a good quality smoked sausage for the best flavor.
– If you don’t like things too spicy, you can always omit the crushed red pepper flakes.
– For a creamier alfredo sauce, try using half & half instead of milk.
– Be sure to cook the pasta al dente according to package directions, as it will continue to cook slightly once it’s added to the baking dish.
Conclusion & Recipe:
This dish is hearty, filling, and oh so flavorful! The alfredo sauce is nice and creamy with just the right amount of spice from the smoked sausage. The pasta is cooked to perfection and the whole dish comes together beautifully. I would definitely make this again!
Spicy smoked sausage alfredo bake
- 16 ounces dry pasta
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2-3 cloves garlic minced
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepperflakes
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese divided
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 12 oz. Fully cooked, smoked sausage of any variety
- Follow the package instructions to cook pasta until it is just al dente. Drain.
- Butter melt in a large skillet on medium heat while pasta is cooking. Cook garlic until fragrant for 1-2 minutes. Mix in flour.
- Mix in the chicken broth and then add half and half.
- Stir in salt, pepper, cayenne and red pepper flakes. Let sauce simmer for 5 minutes.
- Mix in 1 cup mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese until smooth.
- Cut the sausage into pieces of 1/4 inch and add them to the sauce along with the chopped parsley, cooked pasta, and the chopped parsley. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Preheat broiler. Place the pasta mixture in a 9x13 inch, lightly greased baking dish. Top with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Broil for 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese is golden and bubbly.