Looking for a delicious and easy breakfast recipe to start your day off right? Look no further than a cheesy breakfast casserole filled with all your favorite ingredients! Whether you’re in the mood for savory sausage, creamy eggs, or gooey cheese, this dish has it all. Plus, it’s perfect for feeding a crowd or making ahead of time for busy mornings. So grab your apron and get ready to whip up the ultimate breakfast comfort food – trust us, once you try this cheesy goodness, you’ll never want to go back to boring cereal again!
Starting your day with a hearty breakfast casserole is the best way to set yourself up for success! This dish is packed with protein-rich eggs, savory sausage, and all of your favorite breakfast staples. Plus, it’s super easy to make ahead of time so you can enjoy a stress-free morning.
If you love breakfast foods, then you need to try this delicious and cheesy breakfast casserole! It is packed full of protein and will keep you feeling full all morning long. This dish is also perfect for a weekend brunch or holiday breakfast. It can be made ahead of time and reheated when you are ready to eat.
Start your day off right with this cheesy breakfast casserole! It’s packed with eggs, sausage, and all the best breakfast fixings. Plus, it’s super easy to make ahead of time. So you can enjoy a hot and delicious breakfast without all the hassle. Here are some pro tips to make this recipe even better:
– Use day-old bread for the best results. If your bread is fresh, toast it briefly before using.
– For extra flavor, add in some shredded cheese to the egg mixture.
– Cook the sausage ahead of time so it’s nice and crispy. Then, just add it into the casserole before baking.
– Don’t forget the toppings! A little bit of green onion or diced tomatoes would be great on top of this casserole.
Conclusion & Recipe:
After trying this casserole, you’ll never want to start your day with anything else! This dish is packed with all of your favorite breakfast items: eggs, sausage, and cheese. It’s easy to make and can be made ahead of time so you can just pop it in the oven in the morning. And it’s so good, you’ll definitely want seconds.
- 1 pound Bulk Pork Sausage
- 3 teaspoons Minced Garlic
- 2-½ cups Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese Divided
- 1-⅓ cup Milk
- 3 whole Eggs
- ¾ cups Biscuit/baking Mix
- ¾ teaspoons Rubbed Sage
- ¼ teaspoons Pepper
- Cook the sausage in a large skillet on medium heat until it is no longer pink. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Drain. Mix in 2 cups cheese. Transfer to a greased 9-inch deep dish pie plate.
- Combine the milk, eggs and biscuit mix in a small bowl. Pour over sausage mixture.
- Bake at 400F for 20-25 mins or until a knife inserted in the middle comes out clean. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top. Bake for 1-2 minutes or until cheese melts. Let cool for 10 minutes before slicing.