Craving something sweet that won’t take you all day to make? Look no further than these delicious soft and chewy Brown Sugar Cookies! In under 30 minutes, you’ll be able to satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make recipe. Read on to find out more about this perfect spin on the traditional cookie!
When it comes to cookies, brown sugar cookies are some of the most classic and delicious around. They have a rich, molasses-y flavor that is perfectly offset by a touch of sweetness, and they melt in your mouth with every bite. Best of all, they’re incredibly easy to make and only require a few simple ingredients.
In just minutes, you can have a batch of fresh, warm brown sugar cookies that will satisfy any sweet tooth. So whether you’re looking for an after-school snack or a special treat for your next get-together, be sure to give these cookies a try. You won’t be disappointed!
If you’re looking for a delicious, quick, and easy cookie recipe, this is the one for you! These brown sugar cookies are soft, chewy, and full of flavor. Plus, they can be made in under 30 minutes. So if you’re in the mood for a sweet treat, give this recipe a try. You won’t be disappointed!
When it comes to cookies, brown sugar cookies are some of the best. They’re sweet, soft, and chewy, and they can be made in under 30 minutes! Here are a few pro tips to help you make the perfect brown sugar cookies:
-Use dark brown sugar for a richer flavor.
-Add a teaspoon of molasses for an even deeper flavor.
-If you want your cookies to be extra soft and chewy, use less flour.
-For a crispier cookie, use more flour.
-Chilling the dough before baking will help prevent spreading.
Conclusion & Recipe:
There’s nothing like a warm, soft, chewy cookie straight out of the oven. And these brown sugar cookies are the perfect example! Ready in under minutes, they’re perfect for a quick snack or dessert. Plus, they’re made with simple ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry. So what are you waiting for? Give them a try today!
Brown Sugar Cookies
- 14 tablespoons unsalted butter 1 3/4 sticks.
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups dark brown sugar packed in a cup
- 2 cups flour plus 2 tablespoons
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F Place parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- Melt 10 tablespoons butter in a skillet on medium heat. Mix butter in a saucepan over medium heat until it begins to brown. This should take about 3-4 min . Put butter in a bowl. Add the remaining butter to the bowl.
- Mix sugar, 1/4 cup brown sugar and flour in a separate bowl. Add baking soda and baking powder to the bowl.
- Mix remaining brown sugar with salt in butter. Whisk until smooth. Add egg yolk and vanilla to the butter.
- Mix butter mixture with dry ingredients and stir until you get a dough.
- You can either roll the dough to 1/2 inch thick using a cookie cutter or roll it into a ball and place it on a baking sheet. Sprinkle sugar on top.
- Bake cookies for 12-14 min or until they begin to set.