Craving Taco Bell but don’t have time to make the trip? Get a taste of the famous Quesarito right in your own kitchen with this easy-to-follow recipe! The cheese, crunchy seasoned beef and rice will take you right back to the drive-thru, but with a homemade twist. Plus, don’t forget to include the delicious chipotle sauce for extra flavour!
A quesarito is a Tex-Mex dish that consists of a cheese quesadilla and a burrito, typically with rice, beans, and meat. The word “quesarito” is a portmanteau of the words “quesadilla” and “burrito”.
Taco Bell first introduced the quesarito in 2014 as part of their “Cantina Bell” menu. The Cantina Bell menu was created by Chef Lorena Garcia and featured healthier, Mexican-inspired dishes.
The quesarito quickly became one of Taco Bell’s most popular items and is now available on the regular menu. It can be ordered with either beef or chicken and can be customized with a variety of sauces and toppings.
If you’re looking for a hearty, cheesy, Tex-Mex dish, then look no further than the Taco Bell quesarito!
If you’re in the mood for a cheesy, delicious burrito, the Taco Bell Quesarito is definitely worth trying! It’s a flour tortilla filled with seasoned beef, rice, nacho cheese sauce, and sour cream, then rolled up and grilled to perfection. The result is an amazing, flavor-packed burrito that will leave you wanting more.
-If you’re in a hurry, you can ask the cashier to put your quesarito in a separate bag from the rest of your order. That way, it won’t get cold while you wait for your other food.
-Adding extra sauce is always a good idea. The Quesarito comes with a mild sauce packet, but you can ask for a hot sauce packet instead. Or, better yet, add both!
-If you’re feeling really adventurous, try asking for your quesarito “Christmas style.” That means it will be made with half Red Sauce and half Green Sauce. It’s a little bit of a spicy surprise!
Conclusion & Recipe:
In conclusion, the Taco Bell Quesarito is a delicious and filling meal that is perfect for those who are looking for something quick and easy. The quesadilla wrapper provides a perfect vessel for the flavorful fillings, and the overall taste is simply unbeatable. If you’re in the mood for a tasty Tex-Mex treat, be sure to give the Quesarito a try!
Taco Bell Quesarito
- 12 burrito-sized flour tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups Nacho Cheese Sauce
- 1 cup cheddar cheese finely shredded
- 3 cups Mexican rice
- Taco Bell Ground Beef 1 lb
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1 cup Taco Bell Chipotle Sauce recipe in the post above
- Wrap tortillas in damp paper towels, and microwave for 20 second at 50% power
- Spread the cheddar cheese and nacho cheese sauce on half of the tortillas. Leave a 1-inch border.
- Add the remaining tortillas to the bowl and press down gently.
- Add Mexican rice, Taco Bell ground meat, sour cream, and Taco Bell Chipotle Sauce to the second tortilla.
- Wrap the cheese tightly in a plastic wrap before serving. Some cheese might escape, so be careful.
- Place a saucepan on medium heat. Spray the pan with vegetable oil spray.
- To toast the burritos, cook each side for 2 min