Are you looking for an easy and kid-friendly weeknight meal that won’t take long to make? Then you’ll definitely want to give taco spaghetti a try! This delicious dish is made with ground beef, spaghetti, taco seasoning, and melted cheese – it’s sure to be a hit with the whole family! Keep reading to find out how to make this tasty meal.
This dish is so easy to make and only requires a few ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry. Plus, it’s a great way to get your kids to eat their veggies!
Taco spaghetti is the perfect weeknight meal because it is easy to make and can be tailored to your family’s taste. It is also a great way to use up leftover ground beef or turkey. The best part about this recipe is that it only takes about 30 minutes from start to finish, so you can have a delicious and healthy meal on the table in no time.
If you are looking for an easy and kid-friendly weeknight meal, then you should definitely try taco spaghetti. This dish is packed with flavor and can be made in just a few simple steps. Plus, it is a great way to use up any leftover ground beef or turkey that you may have. So why not give it a try tonight?
If you’re looking for an easy, kid-friendly weeknight meal, look no further than taco spaghetti! This dish is so simple to make and can be on the table in just 30 minutes. Plus, it’s a great way to use up any leftover ground beef or sausage you have in the fridge. Here are a few pro tips to make this dish even better:
1. To save time, use pre-cooked ground beef or sausage.
2. For a healthier option, use lean ground turkey or chicken.
3. If you want a little more spice, add some diced jalapeños to the meat mixture.
4. Use your favorite type of pasta for this dish – spaghetti, penne, or even macaroni would work well.
5. Top your taco spaghetti with shredded cheese, diced tomatoes, and chopped green onions for extra flavor and color.
You should grate your cheese yourself, rather than using pre-grated cheese from the bag. It usually has a preservative coating that prevents it from melting as well.
Ground beef can be prepared ahead of time for a faster cooking process. You can store it in the fridge for up 3 days, or in the freezer up to one month.
You can always add your favorite toppings to tacos, such as extra cheese or green onions, and a dollop sour cream.
Conclusion & Recipe:
Taco spaghetti is an easy, kid-friendly weeknight meal that will please the whole family. This dish is packed with flavor and can be on the table in just 30 minutes. Plus, it’s a great way to use up leftover taco meat.
- 2 tablespoons olive oils
- Ground beef 1 lb
- 1/4 cup yellow onions
- 1/4 cup taco seasoning 1 packet
- 10 ounces Rotel tomatoes
- 8 ounces spaghetti noodles uncooked
- 3 cups of water
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup chopped cilantro
- Olive oil can be heated in a 12-inch skillet on medium heat.
- In a skillet, brown ground beef and onion until the meat is no more pink. The onions will become soft and translucent.
- Add the taco seasoning and Rotel tomatoes (including juice), to the pasta noodles and water.
- Bring to boil on high heat. Reduce heat to low and cover the pot. Let it boil for 15 minutes.
- Turn off the heat. Stir in half the cheese and cook the spaghetti.
- Add the remaining cheese and cilantro. Serve.