Are you looking for a delicious and healthy Mexican-inspired meal? Look no further! These taco stuffed bell peppers are sure to be a hit with everyone. Packed full of ground beef, salsa, sour cream, and melted cheese – they’re not only tasty but also keto friendly. Read on to find out how easy this recipe is to make!
Are you tired of the same old boring dinner options? Well, these taco stuffed bell peppers are the perfect way to spice up your life! These peppers are packed with all of your favorite taco toppings, including ground beef, cheese, and salsa. And best of all, they’re super easy to make. Just stuff the peppers with the filling of your choice and bake them in the oven until they’re nice and tender. Serve them with a side of rice and beans and you’ve got yourself a delicious and healthy meal that everyone will love. So what are you waiting for? Give these tacos a try tonight!
If you’re looking for a delicious and healthy recipe, look no further than these taco stuffed bell peppers! They’re packed with flavor and nutrients, and they’re easy to make.
Here are some of the reasons why you should try this recipe:
The flavors: These taco stuffed bell peppers are bursting with flavor. The combination of the fresh veggies, spices, and cheesy goodness is simply irresistible.
The nutrition: Not only are these bell peppers delicious, but they’re also packed with nutrients. They’re a great source of fiber, vitamins, and minerals.
The simplicity: This recipe is very simple to make. All you need to do is stuff the bell peppers with the taco filling and bake them in the oven. That’s it!
Here are a few pro tips to make the perfect taco stuffed bell peppers:
1. Be sure to brown the ground beef before adding it to the peppers. This will help ensure that it’s cooked through and flavorfully seasoned.
2. If you want extra cheesy goodness, top the peppers with shredded cheese before baking.
3. Serve with sour cream and salsa for an extra tasty treat!
Note: Microwave cooking time has been reduced from 5 to 6 minutes to reflect reader feedback. However, you should start checking doneness after 3 to 4 minutes. Cooking times may vary depending on the size of the peppers and the microwave wattage. The peppers will appear slightly “shriveled”. This is normal as you will stuff the peppers with cooked ingredients. It will also reduce oven cooking time.
Conclusion & Recipe:
If you’re looking for an easy, delicious, and healthy dinner option, look no further than these taco stuffed bell peppers! This recipe is perfect for those nights when you want something hearty and satisfying, but don’t want to spend hours in the kitchen. Plus, it’s a great way to use up any leftover ground beef or chicken you might have on hand.
So what are you waiting for? Give these taco stuffed bell peppers a try tonight!
Taco Stuffed Bell Peppers
- 4 medium-sized green peppers seeded and halved
- 1 1/2 lb ground beef browned
- 1 packet seasoning mix or recipe for taco seasoning
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup salsa
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F. Wash peppers and then cut in half lengthwise through the middle. Combine 1/4 cup water and place in a casserole dish. Cover with 1/4 cup water and microwave for 5-6 minutes or until the peppers become soft. You should check for doneness every now and again.
- Brown the ground beef and cook until it is cooked through. Mix in the taco seasoning, water, and cook according to package instructions. Mix in the sour cream, salsa and 1 cup cheddar cheese after the meat has been cooked.
- Spray a 13x9 baking dish with nonstick spray. Put the cooked peppers in the baking dish. Then, generously fill it with meat and cheese mixture. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Bake at 350 degrees F for 20-30 mins until peppers are tender and cheese is melted. Serve with your favorite taco ingredients, and salsa. Enjoy!