Get ready to wow your family and friends with this amazing Chicken Pot Pie Crescent Braid! This easy-to-make dish is packed with all the delicious flavors of classic chicken pot pie, but delivered in a unique and visually appealing presentation. Find out how to make it in this article!
Looking for a fun and easy way to switch up your classic chicken pot pie recipe? Try this Chicken Pot Pie Crescent Braid! This recipe is made with crescent rolls, chicken, vegetables, and a creamy sauce, all baked to perfection. And the best part? It’s ready in just 30 minutes!
There are several reasons why you should try this pot pie crescent braid recipe. First, it is a delicious and hearty dish that is perfect for a winter meal. Second, it is relatively easy to make, so even if you are not a experienced cook, you can still produce a tasty pot pie. Third, this recipe uses simple ingredients that you likely already have in your kitchen. So, there is no need to go out and buy special ingredients just for this dish. Finally, this recipe yields eight servings, so it is perfect for feeding a large family or group of friends.
There are a few things to keep in mind when making this recipe. First, make sure your chicken is cooked through before adding it to the filling. Second, use frozen or canned vegetables for the filling; fresh vegetables will release too much water and make the filling runny. Finally, make sure to seal the edges of the dough well so that the filling doesn’t leak out during baking.
This crescent braid is the perfect comfort food for a chilly winter night. It’s packed with all of the classic pot pie flavors – chunks of chicken, peas, and carrots in a creamy sauce, all wrapped up in a flaky crust. And it’s so easy to make! Just roll out some crescent rolls, fill them with the pot pie filling, and braid them up. Then bake until golden brown and bubbly.
To make this recipe even easier, you can use rotisserie chicken or leftover cooked chicken. I also like to prep the vegetables ahead of time by chopping them up and storing them in the fridge. That way, when it’s time to make the pot pie filling, everything is already chopped and ready to go.
Conclusion & Recipe:
This Chicken Pot Pie Crescent Braid is the perfect comfort food for a chilly night! It’s easy to make and so delicious. The best part is that you can use whatever vegetables you have on hand. This recipe is definitely a keeper!
The Best Chicken Pot Pie Crescent Braid
- Pillsbury made seamless crescent rolls dough
- 1 cup chicken
- 1 cup frozen carrots or peas
- 1/2 cup cream of chicken condensed broth
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- In a large bowl combine the chicken, cheddar cheese and frozen veggies. In a separate bowl, combine the cream cheese and condensed broth. Combine it with the chicken and vegetable mixture.
- The crescent roll dough should be spread on parchment paper or silicon mat and placed on a baking tray. Cut down one inch from each end of the dough, leaving three inches at the middle.
- Spread the chicken, vegetable-soup mixture across the middle of your dough. Then, take a small piece of dough and fold it over the middle. Take a second strip of dough and fold it in half over the middle. Continue folding the dough down, turning sides, until you have it completely folded over.
- You can pinch the ends of the dough so that the filling remains inside the oven while the dough bakes.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until the top is golden brown.
- Let it stand for 10 minutes before you start to cut in.