If you’re looking for an easy and delicious way to satisfy your cravings for fried chicken, look no further! This oven-fried chicken recipe is sure to hit the spot – with its crunchy coating and moist, flavorful inside – it’s a winner every time. Read on to find out how you can whip up this scrumptious dish in no time!
If you’re looking for a delicious and easy chicken recipe, you’ve come to the right place! This oven-fried chicken is crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside, and it’s made with just a few simple ingredients. Plus, it’s much healthier than traditional fried chicken, so you can feel good about serving it to your family.
There are a few reasons why this recipe is worth trying. First, it results in chicken that is crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside. Second, it is a relatively healthy alternative to traditional fried chicken recipes. third, it is a fairly simple recipe to follow.
Assuming you have all of the necessary ingredients on hand, this recipe should only take about an hour to prepare and cook. That includes marinating the chicken for 30 minutes prior to cooking. The oven-fried chicken can be served as is or with your favorite dipping sauce.
When it comes to making oven-fried chicken, there are a few pro tips that can help you get the best results. First, make sure to use a good quality chicken. This will help to ensure that your chicken is juicy and flavorful. Second, be sure to coat your chicken well with the breading. This will help to create a crispy outer layer. Finally, make sure to cook your chicken until it is cooked through. This will help to prevent it from drying out.
This is the best oven-fried chicken recipe that I have ever tried. It is so simple to make and the chicken comes out so juicy and flavorful. I highly recommend this recipe to anyone who is looking for a delicious and easy way to make oven-fried chicken.
Here are a few notes about this recipe:
1. The chicken breasts should be pounded thin before being coated in the flour mixture. This will help them cook evenly and prevent them from drying out.
2. Be sure to use a good quality olive oil for this recipe. I like to use extra virgin olive oil because it has a lot of flavor and helps to keep the chicken moist.
3. The key to getting crispy, golden brown chicken is to cook it at a high temperature (400 degrees F). Do not be tempted to lower the temperature or you will end up with soggy chicken.
4. This recipe can easily be doubled or tripled if you need to feed a crowd. Just make sure that you have enough pan space so that the chicken breasts are not touching each other while they cook.
Conclusion & Recipe:
In conclusion, this is the best oven-fried chicken recipe that I have ever tried. It is quick, easy, and delicious. I highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a good chicken recipe.
The Best Oven-Fried Chicken Recipe
- For the Chicken
- 8 Chicken tenders
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Seasoned Sal
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Cayenne pepper to taste
- 2 cups cornflakes ( click to purchase gluten-free cornflakes!
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons melted butter plus some more to grease the pan.
- Creamy Honey Mustard Sauce
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- To taste cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F Lightly butter a baking sheet.
- Combine mayonnaise, spices.
- Mix the cornflakes in a small bowl. You can add more spices to the mixture.
- Toss each tender in the mayo mixture. I use my hands. After that, coat each one with the cornflake mix.
- Place the butter-drizzled mixture on the prepared pan. Bake for approximately 20 minutes or until center reaches 165oF. Serve with honey mustard sauce