One of the best sandwich recipes around is the Philly Cheesesteak Slider. This recipe is simple to make and more than a little delicious.
In this blog post, we’ll be sharing our favorite recipe for Philly cheesesteak sliders. This dish is perfect for game day or any other time you want to enjoy some delicious comfort food. We’ll start by sharing a few tips on how to choose the right ingredients for your sliders. Then, we’ll walk you through each step of the cooking process so that you can make these sliders at home with ease.
There are a few reasons why you should try this recipe for Philly cheesesteak sliders. First, it’s a great way to feed a crowd. Whether you’re hosting a game day party or a casual get-together, these sliders are sure to please. Plus, they’re easy to make. Simply layer some thinly sliced steak, cheese, and veggies on mini slider buns and bake.
Another reason to try this recipe is that it’s versatile. Don’t like mushrooms? Leave them out. Prefer provolone over Swiss? Go for it. You can tailor the ingredients to your taste and dietary preferences.
So if you’re looking for an easy, delicious, and customizable recipe, give these Philly cheesesteak sliders a try!
The best Philly cheesesteak sliders recipe is one that is simple to follow and yields delicious results. This recipe uses only a few ingredients, so it is perfect for those who are short on time or do not want to spend a lot of money on their meal. The steak is cooked in a flavorful sauce and then topped with cheese and served on mini buns. These sliders are sure to be a hit at any party or gathering.
When it comes to Philly cheesesteak sliders, there are a few things you need to know in order to make the best sandwiches possible. First and foremost, you need to use good quality meat. This is not the time to skimp on ingredients – get yourself some nice thinly sliced steak from the butcher or deli counter. Secondly, make sure your bread is fresh and soft. Slider buns are ideal, but if you can’t find them, regular dinner rolls will work just fine. Lastly, don’t be afraid to load up on the toppings! Cheese, peppers, onions – go crazy and make these sliders your own.
This recipe for Philly Cheesesteak Sliders is the perfect party food! They’re easy to make, and they’re always a hit with guests.
Here are a few things to keep in mind when making this recipe:
-The beef should be thinly sliced so that it cooks quickly and evenly.
-If you want your sliders to be extra cheesy, use two slices of cheese per slider.
-To ensure that the cheese melts properly, let the beef and onions cook for a few minutes before adding the cheese to the pan.
-Serve the sliders on soft, fresh rolls. Toasting the rolls beforehand is optional, but it helps to keep them from getting soggy.
Conclusion & Recipe:
The best Philly cheesesteak sliders are the perfect party food! They’re easy to make, and they’re always a hit with guests.
Best Philly Cheesesteak Sliders
- Thinly sliced 1 pound Sirloin Steak*
- 2 tablespoons bacon grease*
- 1 clove minced garlic
- Slice 1/2 medium-sized yellow onion
- 2 ounces minced fresh mushrooms
- Half large green bell pepper sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon smokedpaprika
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 12 Hawaiian Rolls*
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 6 slices provolone cheese
- 3/4 cup Cheez Whiz
- Garlic Butter
- 3 tablespoons salted butter melt
- 1/4 teaspoon roasted garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon minced Italian parsley
- Prepare the bell pepper, garlic, onion, mushrooms and bell pepper. Garlic, mushrooms and onion must be minced. Onions and peppers should be sliced.
- To cook the steak, slice it as thinly as you can. Make sure you leave as little fat as possible on your meat. The fat gives meat its flavor, especially when it is cooked.
- In a large skillet heat bacon grease or olive oils. Once the oil has melted, saute the bell pepper, garlic, onion, mushrooms and bell pepper for 10 minutes or until softened. Set aside.
- In a skillet, add the steak, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, smokedpaprika, and toss in the Worcestershire sauce. Cook the meat until it is almost done.
- Add the vegetables to the meat and stir. Continue cooking until the vegetables are tender.
- The Hawaiian Rolls can be cut in half. The top layer will be the main ingredient, followed by the bottom layer.
- Place the bottom layer of the rolls on a greased baking pan or sheet.
- Spread mayonnaise on the bottoms of the rolls.
- Layer on provolone cheese.
- Add a layer of vegetables and meat. For this, you can use tongs. You can pile the meat and vegetables on top, and there is no need to skimp.
- Every slider should have a Dollop of Cheez Whiz.
- Add the top layer to the rolls.
- Combine the butter, garlic powder, and minced Parsley.
- Sprinkle extra Italian parsley on top of the rolls, and brush the tops with the garlic butter mixture.
- To prevent your rolls from browning quickly, cover them with aluminum foil and bake at 350°F for 10 to 15 minutes or until the cheese melts.
- Bake for another 5-10 minutes. That's all!
- Enjoy warm!