Craving something sweet but don’t want to turn on the oven? Look no further than this delicious Chocolate Chip Cookie Layered Pudding dessert, perfect for summertime. In a few easy steps, you can have a tasty treat ready in no time at all!
Introducing the easiest no-bake summer dessert: Chocolate Chip Cookie Layered Pudding! This delicious, chilled pudding is perfect for a summer day. It’s made with layers of chocolate chip cookies and vanilla pudding, and can be easily customized to your liking. So whether you’re looking for a light and refreshing dessert, or something a little more indulgent, this recipe is sure to please.
This no-bake summer dessert is the perfect way to cool down and satisfy your sweet tooth! It’s easy to make, and only requires a few simple ingredients that you probably already have in your kitchen. Best of all, it can be made ahead of time so you can enjoy it all week long!
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour an 8-inch square baking dish.
2. In a medium saucepan, combine the sugar, cocoa, cornstarch, and salt. Gradually stir in milk until mixture is smooth. Stir in butter and vanilla extract. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly; cook until thickened.
3. Remove from heat; spoon half of the mixture into the prepared dish. Arrange 10 cookies over pudding; top with remaining pudding and remaining cookies. Press cookies gently into pudding.
4. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
Conclusion & Recipe:
In conclusion, this no-bake summer dessert is the perfect way to enjoy all of your favorite summer flavors without having to turn on the oven. This layered pudding is full of all of the classic chocolate chip cookie flavors that you love, and it’s so easy to make! All you need is a few simple ingredients and about 30 minutes, and you’ll have a delicious and refreshing dessert that everyone will love.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Layered Pudding
- 1 tube 16.5 oz. refrigerated chocolate cookie dough
- 1 bar 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 cartons 8 oz Cool Whip divided
- 3 cups half-and-half milk
- 1 small container 3.4 oz. of chocolate instant pudding mix
- 1 small container 3.4 oz, vanilla instant pudding mix
- Miniature chocolate chips and chopped Chips Ahoy cookies can be used as garnish
- Allow the cookie dough to cool at room temperature for five to ten minutes before you press it into the pan.
- Turn oven on to 350°F and spray a 9x13 baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place the chocolate chip cookie dough in the bottom of the baking pan. It is easier to cut the cookie dough tube into 12 pieces and then place the slices in the pan. Then press the slices together to make the first layer.
- Cook for between 15-17 minutes, then let cool completely.
- Mix the cream cheese, powdered sugar and milk together in a bowl until well combined. Mix in 1 carton Cool Whip. Spread the Cool Whip onto the cooled and cooked cookies.
- Mix the pudding mix and the half-and-half milk in a bowl. Mix for several minutes until the mixture is smooth and begins to thicken. Allow it to thicken for five minutes. Spread the cream cheese layer.
- For the fourth layer, spread the Cool Whip from the second container on top. It doesn't matter how much you use. You can use as much or as little as you like. Cover the dish with saran wrap, and refrigerate for at most 8 hours before you serve it.
- Sprinkle miniature chocolate chips or chopped Chips Ahoy cookies on top before serving. Slice into squares and serve.