Start your morning off right with this delicious breakfast bundt cake. It’s the perfect dish to make for a special occasion or just as part of your weekly meal rotation. This easy-to-follow recipe ensures that you get a moist and flavorful cake every time, so don’t be afraid to try it out!
This bundt cake is the perfect breakfast cake! It’s full of healthy ingredients, The best part? It’s super easy to make. Just mix all of the ingredients together and bake!
If you’re looking for a healthy and delicious breakfast cake, look no further than this recipe. This bundt cake is super easy to make! Just mix all of the ingredients together and bake. Enjoy a slice of this cake with a cup of coffee or tea for a truly indulgent breakfast.
There’s something so special about a bundt cake. Maybe it’s the fact that they’re pretty much guaranteed to be moist and delicious, or maybe it’s the fact that they always look so impressive (even though they’re actually pretty easy to make). Whatever the reason, we can all agree that bundt cakes are pretty great.
This particular bundt cake is extra special because it’s made with everyone’s favorite breakfast food – bacon! The recipe is actually pretty simple, and you can find everything you need at your local grocery store. Just make sure to use good quality bacon for the best results.
So what are you waiting for? Get baking!
There are a few things to keep in mind when making this recipe. First, be sure to use a bundt cake pan that is well-greased and floured. This will help the cake release easily and prevent it from sticking. Second, the batter for this cake is very thick, so be sure to spread it evenly in the pan before baking. Finally, this cake is best served warm, so be sure to let it cool slightly before slicing and serving.
Conclusion & Recipe:
When it comes to bundt cakes, there are a lot of different flavors and variations that you can choose from. However, if you want the perfect breakfast bundt cake, then this recipe is the one for you. This bundt cake is packed with all of the classic breakfast flavors that you know and love, including bacon, eggs, and cheese. Plus, it’s super easy to make and only takes about 30 minutes to bake. So, if you’re looking for the perfect breakfast treat that will start your day off right, then be sure to give this delicious bundt cake a try.
The Perfect Breakfast Bundt Cake
- Canadian bacon diced, 6oz box
- 2 cups O’Brien frozen hashbrowns
- 1 dozen eggs
- 1 can Pillsbury biscuits uncooked
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- Other Supplies Required
- Bundt pan
- Non stick spray
- Large mixing bowl
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Cut Canadian bacon into small squares
- Cut each biscuit into four small pieces
- Whisk the eggs and milk together in a large mixing bowl
- Add 2 cups of O'Brien frozen hash browns to the mix, and stir
- Stir in the Canadian bacon
- Stir in the cheese
- Fold in the Pillsbury biscuits.
- Make sure to spray the pan with nonstick spray.
- Pour egg mixture into bundt pan
- Protect with aluminum foil
- Bake for 1 hour
- It will continue to cook in the oven so after it has been lightly browned, let it cool down by turning the pan upside down and allowing it to slide out. It's great to serve it on a cakestand!