If you’re looking for a quick and easy appetizer for any gathering, you can’t go wrong with these Hot Italian Sliders. This recipe is super easy to make and will impress your guests and friends.
These Italian sliders are the perfect appetizer for your next party! They are easy to make and can be customized to your liking. I like to add some extra spice with some red pepper flakes, but you can leave them out if you prefer. The best part about these sliders is that they can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge until you’re ready to serve them. So whether you’re hosting a party or just looking for a quick and easy appetizer, these Italian sliders will be your new favorite!
If you’re in the mood for a delicious and easy-to-make appetizer, these Italian sliders are the perfect option. Made with just a few simple ingredients, they’re sure to please everyone at your next gathering. Plus, they’re incredibly versatile – you can switch up the fillings and toppings to suit your taste.
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees before you begin assembling the sliders.
2. If you’re using pre-made slider buns, cut them in half so that they’re the right size for your burgers.
3. To ensure that your burgers are cooked through, use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature of each one before removing them from the oven.
4. Serve the sliders on a bed of fresh greens or on a platter with some pickles and other sides.
This recipe is simple to follow and can be easily adapted to your liking. I used ground beef in this recipe, but you could also use ground turkey or chicken. If you’re looking for a vegetarian option, you could omit the meat altogether or substitute with crumbled tofu or tempeh.
These sliders are packed with flavor thanks to the addition of sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, and fresh basil. If you don’t have sun-dried tomatoes on hand, you could use roasted red peppers or even jarred marinated artichoke hearts. And if you’re not a fan of basil, feel free to swap in another fresh herb like oregano or thyme.
I served these sliders on mini brioche buns, but you could also use slider buns, Hawaiian rolls, or even pitted dates if you’re wanting to keep things Paleo-friendly. And as far as toppings go, feel free to get creative! I went with a classic combination of tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese, but you could also top these sliders with pesto, caramelized onions, sautéed mushrooms, or anything else you can think of.
Conclusion & Recipe:
After trying these delicious sliders, you’ll be hooked! They’re the perfect appetizer for your next party or get-together. Serve them with a side of marinara sauce or your favorite dipping sauce. Your guests will be impressed with your culinary skills and you’ll be the talk of the party!
These Italian Sliders Will Be Your New Favorite Appetizer
- Hawaiian rolls with slider buns 12 count
- 12 slices of ham
- 12 slices salami
- 12 slices pepperoni large rounds
- 6 slices provolone cheese
- 1/2 cup slices of roasted red Peppers
- 1/2 banana peppers sliced
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 Tbs Italian Seasoning
- Marinara sauce for dipping
- Preheat oven to 350 Divide your slider buns and place them in halves.
- Sprinkle with roasted red and banana bells.
- In a small bowl combine butter, Italian seasoning and olive oil.
- Put the remaining half of the slider buns on top.
- Sprinkle butter mixture over the top of the buns
- Cover with tinfoil. Bake in oven for 25-30 seconds.
- Remove from oven, and brush with butter if needed.