Who doesn’t love a delicious tuna pasta salad? With summer just around the corner, it’s the perfect time to start thinking about all the delicious dishes you can make for your next barbecue, lunch or even dinner. In this article, we’ll be showing you how to make a tasty Tuna Pasta Salad that is sure to be a hit with everyone!
This tuna pasta salad is a simple and delicious dish that can be enjoyed any time of year. It’s perfect for a quick lunch or light dinner, and can be easily adapted to your liking. The best part about this salad is that it can be made ahead of time, so you can enjoy it all week long!
If you’re looking for a light and healthy pasta dish, this tuna pasta salad is a great option. It’s packed with protein and nutrients from the tuna and vegetables, and the dressing is light and flavorful. This dish is perfect for a summer lunch or dinner, and it can be made ahead of time so you can enjoy it all week long.
If you’re in the mood for a light, summery dish, this tuna pasta salad is the perfect recipe. It’s packed with healthy ingredients like tuna, tomatoes, and olives, and it’s tossed in a simple dressing of olive oil and lemon juice. You can serve it as a main course or side dish, and it’s sure to be a hit with everyone at the table.
1. Use fresh tuna for the best flavor. If you must use canned, make sure to drain it well first.
2. Be generous with the herbs and spices. This dish is all about the flavor so don’t be afraid to experiment.
3. Use a good quality olive oil. It will make a big difference in the final dish.
4. Add some chopped olives for a nice salty contrast.
5. This dish is best served at room temperature or slightly chilled.
Conclusion & Recipe:
In conclusion, this tuna pasta salad is a great dish to make for a summer potluck or picnic. It is light and refreshing, but still has enough substance to be a satisfying meal. This dish can be easily customized to your own taste, so don’t be afraid to experiment with different ingredients.
Tuna pasta salad
- 1 lb Pasta I used Elbow Macaroni
- 4 5 oz cans Tuna drained
- 6 diced hard-boiled eggs
- 1/2 Red Onion diced
- 4 stalks Celery diced
- Frozen Peas 12 oz thawed
- 1 1/4 cups Mayo
- 1/2 teaspoon Mustard
- 1/4 Cup Relish
- Garlic powder 1/2 teaspoon
- 1/4 teaspoon Dill
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- For aldente, cook pasta according to the package instructions. Don't overcook.
- Rinse with cold water. Drain and place aside.
- Combine mayonnaise, mustard, relish and garlic powder in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix until well combined
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and combine until well combined.
- Before serving, let cool for at least an hour.