Are you looking for a quick and delicious vegan dinner option? Look no further than these vegan Lasagna Roll Ups! This easy-to-make dish is filled with hummus, spinach, mushrooms and more. Read on to find out how you can make this comforting and flavorful dish at home.
If you’re looking for a delicious and easy vegan lasagna recipe, look no further than these vegan lasagna roll ups! Made with a simple cashew cheese filling and a quick marinara sauce, these lasagna roll ups are sure to please everyone at the table.
So what are you waiting for? Let’s get started!
If you’re looking for a delicious vegan lasagna recipe, you’ve come to the right place! These lasagna roll ups are packed with flavor and are sure to please even the pickiest of eaters. Plus, they’re super easy to make!
So why should you try this recipe? Here are just a few reasons:
1. It’s vegan! Whether you’re a vegan yourself or are just looking to try something new, this recipe is for you.
2. It’s packed with flavor. From the tomato sauce to the cheesy filling, every bite is bursting with flavor.
3. It’s easy to make. No need to spend hours in the kitchen – these lasagna roll ups can be on your table in no time!
If you’re looking for an easy, tasty vegan lasagna recipe, look no further than these lasagna roll ups! Made with just a few simple ingredients, they’re perfect for a weeknight meal or entertaining guests.
To make the roll ups, start by preheating the oven to 375 degrees. Then, cook the lasagna noodles according to package instructions. Once they’re cooked, drain them and lay them out on a flat surface.
Next, spread a layer of marinara sauce over the noodles. Then, top with a layer of vegan ricotta cheese. You can find this cheese at most health food stores or online. Finally, top with another layer of marinara sauce and some shredded vegan mozzarella cheese.
Roll up the noodles tightly, and place them in a baking dish. Cover with foil and bake for 25 minutes. Remove the foil and bake for an additional 5 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly. Serve immediately!
When it comes to making vegan lasagna roll ups, there are a few pro tips you should keep in mind. First, be sure to cook the noodles until they are nice and tender. This will help them roll up more easily and prevent them from breaking.
Second, be sure to use a generous amount of filling. You want each bite to be packed with flavor, so don’t be shy with the filling.
Third, if you’re using a store-bought marinara sauce, be sure to give it a good stir before spreading it over the rolls. This will help evenly distribute the flavor and prevent any clumps.
Finally, don’t forget the toppings! A sprinkle of vegan Parmesan cheese and some fresh basil leaves can really take these roll ups to the next level. So don’t skip out on them!
Conclusion & Recipe:
These lasagna roll ups are the perfect easy vegan weeknight meal. They’re packed with flavor and can be made in under an hour. Plus, they’re freezer-friendly, so you can make a batch ahead of time and have them on hand for busy nights.
Vegan Lasagna Roll Ups
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion diced
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 1 small can of mushrooms sliced
- 1/2 cup soy sauce gluten-free, if necessary
- 3.5 oz 100 g fresh spinach
- 1 1/2 cups 360 g marinara sauce (see notes)
- 6-8 lasagna noodles regular, gluten-free.
- 1 2/3 cups 400g Hummus (see notes).
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin optional.
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika optional.
- Optional: A few tablespoons of lemon juice
- Salt and black pepper are good for flavor
- 7 oz 200 g vegan cheese
- For visual instructions, you can view the video at the end of the post. The lasagna noodles should be cooked in a large saucepan, with enough boiling water to cover it.
- Place 1/2 cup marinara sauce or your favorite tomato sauce in the bottom of a 9x6 (23x15cm) baking dish. You can also use a larger one. Set aside.
- Once the lasagna noodles are cooked, heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the chopped onion, garlic, mushrooms, and cook for about 4 minutes. Sautee for approximately 4 minutes. Add the soy sauce, spinach, and cook for another 4 minutes. Cook another 30-60 seconds. Then, turn off heat.
- Mix the hummus with the olive oil and stir it in with a spoon.
- You might need to adjust the flavor depending on which brand you buy store-bought Hummus. To my liking, I added cumin and paprika to the hummus.
- Drain the lasagna noodles carefully and heat your oven to 360° Fahrenheit (180° Celsius).
- Place the cooked noodles on a flat surface. Spread 1/4 cup of the hummus mixture on each noodle. Each lasagna noodle should be rolled up and placed seam-side down into the baking dish.
- Add the remaining 1 cup of marinara sauce to the lasagna noodles.
- You can add vegan cheese to the top. I used my homemade Vegan Cheese Sauce.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Garnish with Vegan Parmesan cheese and enjoy!