Are you looking for an easy, delicious weeknight dinner that takes less than 30 minutes to make? Look no further! This Asian-inspired beef bowl recipe is the perfect solution for busy days when you don’t have a lot of time to prepare a meal. Find out how this simple yet flavorful dish can become your go-to dinner option!
These Asian beef bowls are the perfect quick and easy weeknight dinner. Made with just a few simple ingredients, they come together in under 30 minutes and are packed with flavor. I like to use ground beef for this recipe, but you could also use chicken or pork. If you’re looking for a little more heat, you can add in some red pepper flakes or Sriracha sauce. Serve these beef bowls over rice or quinoa, and top with your favorite veggies.
If you’re looking for a quick and delicious weeknight dinner, look no further than these Asian beef bowls! Ready in just minutes, they’re perfect for busy weeknights. Plus, they’re packed with flavor thanks to a simple marinade of soy sauce, rice vinegar, garlic, and ginger. Serve them over rice or noodles and top with your favorite veggies for a complete meal.
-If you want to make the beef even more tender, marinate it for a few hours in a mixture of soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, and sesame oil before cooking.
-To speed up the cooking process, you can cook the rice in advance and reheat it when you’re ready to eat.
-For a healthier version of this dish, use leaner cuts of beef and substitute brown rice for white.
Conclusion & Recipe:
If you’re looking for a quick, delicious weeknight dinner, look no further than Asian beef bowls! Ready in just minutes, these bowls are packed with flavor and perfect for a busy weeknight. Serve them over rice or noodles, and top with your favorite Asian-inspired toppings.
30-Minute Asian Beef Bowls
- 1 cup uncooked rice. I used white jasmine Rice.
- 1 pound more lean ground beef
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sriracha sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- Three cloves of garlic minced
- 1 chopped red bell pepper
- Garnish optional,: sesame seeds, scallions
- Follow the package instructions to cook the rice. You can use the same amount that you normally make for four people if you don't have the package directions.
- In the meantime, heat the beef in a large skillet on medium-high heat. Once it is browned, use a spoon to break it up. 8-10 minutes). Drain excess fat if it's too much.
- Remove the pan from the heat. Stir in the sauce ingredients: sugar, hoisin sauce and soy sauce.
- Turn down the heat to medium, then return the pan back to the heat. Add the red pepper chunks. Continue to cook the peppers for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until they are tender-crisp.
- Serve the beef with rice, and garnish as you wish.