Who doesn’t love a comforting, creamy pasta dish? Get your taste buds ready for the deliciousness of our Baked Cream Cheese Spaghetti Casserole! With its cheesy goodness and make-ahead convenience, it’s sure to be a hit with both family and friends. Find out how easy it is to whip up this crowd-pleasing classic in no time flat.
This baked cream cheese spaghetti casserole is a delicious and easy way to feed a crowd! It can be made ahead of time and frozen, or assembled and baked on the same day. The cream cheese adds a rich and creamy flavor to the dish, while the spaghetti is nice and hearty. This casserole is sure to please everyone at the table!
There are a few reasons you should try this recipe for baked cream cheese spaghetti casserole. First, it’s a delicious and hearty dish that the whole family will love. Second, it’s incredibly easy to make – all you need is a handful of ingredients and a little bit of time. Third, it’s a great way to use up leftover spaghetti or other pasta dishes. Finally, this casserole can be easily customized to your liking – add in some extra vegetables, meat, or cheeses to make it your own.
This recipe is for a baked cream cheese spaghetti casserole. It is a simple, yet delicious dish that can be made in just a few minutes. The best part about this dish is that it can be made ahead of time and then baked when you are ready to serve it. This makes it perfect for busy weeknights or entertaining guests. Simply bake the casserole and then top with your favorite toppings, such as shredded cheese, diced tomatoes, or chopped green onions. Serve immediately and enjoy!
This casserole is so good, and it’s pretty easy to make. But there are a few things you can do to make it even better. Here are some pro tips:
-Use fresh spaghetti for the best results. If you have to use dried spaghetti, cook it according to the package directions before adding it to the casserole.
-Make sure the cream cheese is at room temperature before adding it to the sauce. This will help it blend in better and prevent clumps.
-If you want a really cheesy casserole, use shredded mozzarella cheese instead of grated Parmesan.
Conclusion & Recipe:
In conclusion, this baked cream cheese spaghetti casserole is a great dish for a family dinner or potluck. It is easy to make and can be made ahead of time. This dish is also versatile and can be made with different types of pasta, cheese, and meat.
Baked cream cheese spaghetti casserole
- 12- oz spaghetti
- 1 26-oz jar prepared spaghetti sauce
- Ground beef 1 lb lean
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 8-oz package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350oF.
- Brown the ground beef in a skillet until it is cooked. Drain excess fat and add spaghetti sauce. Set aside.
- Follow the instructions on the packet to cook spaghetti. Drain the spaghetti and put it in a bowl. Mix cream cheese, Italian Seasoning, and minced garlic. Stir until the cream cheese has melted and the spaghetti has been thoroughly coated.
- Lightly grease a 9x13" baking pan. Place a little bit of meat sauce on the bottom of your dish. Add the spaghetti to the sauce. Top it with any remaining sauce. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly