With summer just around the corner, it’s time to start thinking about easy and delicious meals that are both light and flavorful. If you’re looking for a hearty yet healthy dish to serve at your next summer BBQ, look no further than this Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad! Packed with tender noodles, crisp veggies, tangy buffalo chicken, creamy blue cheese and a cooling ranch sauce – this dish is sure to be a hit with everyone!
Buffalo chicken pasta salad is a flavorful and easy dish to make. The key to this salad is in the dressing; a simple mixture of olive oil, vinegar, and hot sauce gives the perfect amount of tang and spice. The pasta and chicken are tossed with the dressing, then add-ins like celery, carrots, and crumbled blue cheese are added for extra flavor and texture. This salad can be served cold or at room temperature, making it a great option for a summer potluck or picnic.
If you’re looking for a new pasta salad recipe to try, this Buffalo chicken pasta salad is a great option! It’s packed with flavor and has a nice balance of healthy ingredients. Plus, it’s easy to make and can be served either cold or hot.
This recipe is for a buffalo chicken pasta salad. It is a simple and easy to follow recipe that yields a delicious and healthy salad. The ingredients you will need for this recipe are: chicken breasts, pasta, buffalo sauce, ranch dressing, celery, carrots, and blue cheese crumbles. First, cook the chicken breasts in a baking dish with the buffalo sauce until they are cooked through. Then, cook the pasta according to the package directions. Once the pasta is cooked, drain it and add it to a large bowl with the chicken, celery, carrots, blue cheese crumbles, and ranch dressing. Mix everything together until it is evenly coated with the dressing. Serve the salad chilled or at room temperature. Enjoy!
1. Use rotisserie chicken to save time on cooking the chicken.
2. If you don’t have buffalo sauce, you can use hot sauce or barbecue sauce instead.
3. To make the pasta salad more flavorful, add in some crumbled blue cheese or ranch dressing.
4. For a healthier version of this recipe, use whole wheat pasta and low-fat mayonnaise.
Conclusion & Recipe:
To conclude, this buffalo chicken pasta salad is a great dish for a summer potluck or picnic. It is easy to make ahead of time and can be served either cold or at room temperature. The combination of flavors from the buffalo sauce, blue cheese, and celery is really delicious and will leave your guests wanting more.
Buffalo chicken pasta salad
- 2 cups cooked rotini pasta.
- 1 chicken breast cooked and shredded about a cup.
- 4 stalks celery chopped approximately one cup
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 2 Tablespoons buffalo-sauce more to your taste (I used Frank’s Red Hot).
- 2 Tablespoons crumbled Blue Cheese
- Combine the ranch, blue Cheese and Buffalo Sauce in a small bowl. Set aside. You can adjust the heat of the dressing by adding more hot sauce.
- Combine the cooked and cool rotini, celery, carrots, chicken shredded, celery, and carrots in a large bowl.
- Stir the pasta until well coated with dressing.
- Divide into bowls, and serve!