Chicken Rollups are a flavorful dish with the cheesy goodness of a crescent roll envelope, that have been topped with no-fuss, ready-to-bake biscuits. In this recipe, we will be cooking up delicious and easy Chicken Rollups #2 sprinkled with sharp cheddar cheese.
If you love chicken, then you’ll definitely want to give these chicken rollups a try! They’re easy to make and can be enjoyed as part of a meal or as a tasty snack. Plus, they’re a great way to use up leftover chicken. Simply roll up some cooked chicken in a tortilla, add your favorite toppings, and enjoy!
There are plenty of reasons to try this recipe at least once a month! For one, it’s an easy way to get your chicken fix. The second reason is that it’s a great way to use up leftover chicken. Finally, it’s a healthy and delicious option for a quick meal.
When it comes to chicken rollups, there are a few pro tips that will help you get the most out of this recipe. First, be sure to use boneless, skinless chicken breasts for the best results. Second, pound the chicken breasts to an even thickness before rolling them up. This will help ensure that they cook evenly.
Finally, don’t be afraid to experiment with the fillings! You can use anything from pesto to sun-dried tomatoes to create different flavor profiles. Just be sure to keep the filling relatively light so that it doesn’t overwhelm the delicate flavor of the chicken.
This recipe is for chicken rollups that will be on your menu at least once a month. They are easy to make and can be made ahead of time. The chicken is rolled up in a tortilla with cheese and then baked. You can use any kind of tortilla you like, but I prefer whole wheat.
You can make these chicken rollups as spicy or as mild as you like by adding more or less chili powder to the chicken mixture. I like to add a little bit of cumin to the chicken as well for an extra depth of flavor.
If you are making these ahead of time, you can freeze them before baking. Just wrap them tightly in plastic wrap and then place them in a freezer bag. When you are ready to bake them, just thaw them out and then bake according to the recipe instructions.
Conclusion & Recipe:
If you’re looking for an easy, delicious, and versatile dish that will become a staple in your monthly meal rotation, look no further than chicken rollups! These little bundles of flavor are perfect for busy weeknights or weekend entertaining, and can be customized to suit any taste.
Whether you like them plain or stuffed with your favorite ingredients, chicken rollups are always a hit. And best of all, they’re super simple to make. Just roll up some boneless, skinless chicken breasts in some foil or parchment paper, then bake or grill until cooked through. It’s that easy!
So the next time you need a quick and tasty meal solution, reach for chicken rollups. With endless possibilities for customization, they’re sure to please everyone at the table.
- 2 8-oz. cans refrigerated crescent roll packs
- 1 (10.5-oz cream of chicken soup undiluted
- 3/4 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4- oz cream cheese room temperature
- 2 Tbsp butter at room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon minced onion flakes
- 2 cups chopped chicken
- 1/2 cup finely grated cheddar cheese
- Seasoning Salt 1/2 teaspoon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper or to your taste
- 2 Tbsp milk
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Turn oven on to 350°F Spray a 9x13-inch dish with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Combine 1/2 cup milk, 3/4 cups cheddar cheese, and undiluted chicken broth. Set aside.
- Blend cream cheese, butter and milk until smooth. Add the garlic powder. Mix in the chopped chicken, onion flakes and 1/2 cup cheddar cheese. Season with salt, pepper, and 2 Tbsp milk.
- Roll the crescent rolls. Place the chicken mixture on the flat end of each crescent triangular, and then roll it up starting at the thicker side.
- Place a little soup mixture in the bottom of the casserole. Place the seam-side down crescent rolls on top of the creamed mix in the casserole.
- Sprinkle the remaining sauce over the top.
- Bake covered for between 30 and 35 minutes