Chocolate and peanut butter is one of the most classic, delicious combinations in the world. Now, imagine all that flavor combined with crunchy cereal and a gooey marshmallow creme layer – it’s a combination made in heaven! Find out in this article how to make your own Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Brownies from scratch.
There are few things in this world as heavenly as a chocolate peanut butter crunch brownie. Rich, fudgy chocolate pairs perfectly with creamy peanut butter and a crispy, crunchy topping. These brownies are the perfect treat for any chocoholic or peanut butter lover.
These brownies are so easy to make, too. You don’t need any fancy ingredients or equipment, just a bowl, a spoon, and a baking pan. And they come together in just a few minutes. So if you’re looking for a quick and easy dessert that will satisfy your sweet tooth, these chocolate peanut butter crunch brownies are the perfect recipe for you.
If you’re a fan of chocolate and peanut butter, these brownies are definitely for you. They’re made with a rich chocolate batter and then topped with a layer of crunchy peanut butter. The result is an irresistible treat that’s perfect for any occasion.
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F before beginning this recipe.
2. Line an 8×8 inch baking pan with parchment paper, making sure to leave enough paper hanging over the sides so that you can easily lift the brownies out of the pan when they’re done baking.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients: 1 cup all-purpose flour, 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, and 1/2 teaspoon baking powder. Set this mixture aside.
4. In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt together 1 cup (2 sticks) of butter and 1 cup of semisweet chocolate chips, stirring occasionally until the mixture is smooth.
5. Once the chocolate has melted, add in 1 cup of granulated sugar and 3 large eggs, whisking until everything is well combined.
6. Add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, mixing until everything is just combined – be careful not to overmix!
7. Finally, stir in 1 cup of chopped peanuts and 1 cup of peanut butter chips (or chunks).
Conclusion & Recipe:
After testing out several recipes, we’ve finally found the perfect chocolate peanut butter crunch brownies. These brownies are dense, fudgy, and packed with flavor. The best part is that they’re relatively easy to make.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Brownies
- 2 sticks of butter softened 1 cup.
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips 12-oz bag.
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 7 oz marshmallow creme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 6 tablespoons of baking cocoa
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups of white sugar
- 3 cups crispy rice cereal
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Use a stand mixer to combine the butter and sugar.
- Mix eggs one at a time.
- Add the vanilla.
- Mix the flour, cocoa, and salt together.
- Place the brownie mix in a 9x13 pan lined with parchment paper. Spread the batter.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until done.
- Cool completely
- Spread marshmallow cream over the brownies.
- Combine peanut butter and chocolate chips in a small saucepan. Heat on low heat. Mix well.
- Toss in the cereal until it is all coated.
- Spread marshmallow cream.
- Let cool in the refrigerator until firm. Then, cut into squares