If you’re looking for a show-stopping dessert that’s sure to impress, look no further! These Coconut Toffee Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars are a combination of sweet, salty, and crunchy flavors that come together in one delicious treat. Read on to find out how you can make them at home!
These Coconut Toffee Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars are so easy to make and are absolutely delicious! They have a shortbread crust, a toffee filling, and are topped with chocolate chips and shredded coconut.
There are a few reasons why you should try this recipe. First, it is a great way to use up any leftover coconut you might have. Second, it is a delicious and easy-to-make treat that will satisfy your sweet tooth. Third, it is a healthy alternative to other sugary snacks.
Fourth, this recipe is perfect for those who are looking for a dairy-free or vegan dessert option. The bars are made with coconut oil and almond milk, so they are completely dairy-free. And fifth, these cookie bars are simply irresistible! The combination of chocolate chips, toffee, and coconut is heavenly.
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F before beginning this recipe.
2. Use a rubber spatula to evenly spread the batter into the prepared pan.
3. Be sure to use parchment paper or silicone baking mats when baking the cookie bars, as they can stick to metal pans.
4. Allow the bars to cool completely before cutting or serving, as they will be very soft otherwise.
5. If you want a more pronounced toffee flavor, feel free to add an extra teaspoon of extract.
6. Store any leftovers in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days.
Conclusion & Recipe:
These coconut toffee chocolate chip cookie bars are sure to be a hit with your friends and family! They are easy to make and can be easily customized to your liking. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!
COCONUT TOFFEE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE BARS
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup of old-fashioned oatmeal
- 2 cups of flaked coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup butter softened
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 12 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 14 oz sweetened condensed Milk
- 1/4 cup Karo r, Light Corn Syrup
- 8 oz toffee bits
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Mix flour, coconut, brown sugar, and oats in large bowl with electric mixer.
- Continue to mix until you have a crumbly dough. Continue to mix well with the egg. Add chocolate chips and stir.
- 1 1/2 cups of the dough can be reserved for topping. Rest of the dough should be pressed into the bottom of a 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Mix corn syrup and sweetened condensed milk in a small bowl.
- Spread evenly on hot crust
- Sprinkle with toffee pieces
- Sprinkle evenly with the reserved crust mixture.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool, then cut into bars.