Are you tired of the same old chicken dinners? Look no further than these Creamy Garlic Parmesan Chicken Breasts! This dish is not only delicious, but it’s also quick and easy to make on a busy weeknight. The creamy garlic parmesan sauce adds a burst of flavor that will leave your taste buds wanting more. Don’t settle for boring chicken – give this recipe a try and impress your family with a restaurant-quality meal at home!
If you’re looking for a delicious, easy-to-make chicken dinner that the whole family will love, look no further than these Creamy Garlic Parmesan Chicken Breasts! Made with just a few simple ingredients, this dish comes together quickly and is sure to become a weeknight favorite. Serve it over some steamed rice or pasta and you’ve got a complete meal that’s ready in no time.
This recipe for Creamy Garlic Parmesan Chicken Breasts is the perfect weeknight dinner because it is so easy to make and only requires a few simple ingredients. Plus, it is always a hit with my family! The chicken breasts are coated in a delicious garlic Parmesan sauce that is creamy and full of flavor. We like to serve this dish over some pasta or rice, and top it with some extra Parmesan cheese and parsley. It is definitely one of our go-to recipes when we need a quick and tasty meal.
1. Season your chicken breasts generously with salt, pepper, and other spices of your choice before cooking. This will help them to be flavorful and juicy.
2. Use a good quality Parmesan cheese for this recipe. It will make a big difference in the flavor of the dish.
3. Cook the chicken breasts until they are cooked through, but still juicy. Overcooked chicken can be dry and tough, so be sure to not overcook them.
Conclusion & Recipe:
The conclusion of this blog post is that the Creamy Garlic Parmesan Chicken Breasts recipe is the perfect weeknight dinner. This dish is packed with flavor and is sure to please even the pickiest of eaters. The dish is also relatively easy to prepare, making it a great option for those nights when you don’t have a lot of time to cook.
Creamy Parmesan Garlic Chicken
- 4 medium-sized chicken breasts or 2 large halved
- Salt and pepper to your liking
- 2 tablespoons olive oils
- Mince 3-4 cloves of garlic
- 1 cup heavy cream or light cream
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning or Oregano
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup spinach chopped optional
- Season the chicken with salt & pepper. In a large skillet or heavy pan, heat olive oil. Cook the chicken in the pan for about 5-6 minutes or until it is golden brown. The cooking time will vary depending upon the thickness of your chicken breasts.
- Reduce heat to low, add the chicken and stir for 30 seconds. Add the cream, Italian seasoning and parmesan cheese. Mix well. If desired, stir in 1 cup chopped spinach. Continue to simmer for about 2 minutes more.
- Cook the chicken in the saucepan for a further minute, then remove from heat. Sauce should be poured over the chicken. Serve with pasta and vegetables