Are you looking for a decadent dessert that’s easy to make but still impresses? Look no further than this Slow Cooker Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Chocolate Cake! It’s made with simple ingredients and takes just minutes to prepare, leaving your slow cooker to do all the hard work. And with its warm chocolate cake, melty peanut butter frosting, and topping of Reese’s peanut butter cups, it won’t disappoint!
This crockpot Reese’s peanut butter cup chocolate cake is the perfect dessert for any chocolate lover! It is so easy to make and only requires a few simple ingredients. The best part about this cake is that it can be made in advance and stored in the fridge for up to a week. Simply reheat it when you’re ready to serve and enjoy!
This recipe is easy to follow and doesn’t require any fancy ingredients or equipment. You can make it in a standard size crockpot or a mini crockpot.
The cake is moist, chocolatey, and has a delicious peanut butter flavor. It’s the perfect dessert for a summer party or picnic.
This recipe is also very versatile. You can substitute different kinds of chocolate chips, use a different type of peanut butter, or add nuts or frosting.
There are a few things to keep in mind when making this Crockpot Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Chocolate Cake. First, it’s important to use a slow cooker liner for easy cleanup. Second, be sure to spray the slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray before adding the cake batter. This will help the cake release from the sides of the crockpot easily.
Conclusion & Recipe:
This cake is so easy to make and it’s absolutely delicious! If you love Reese’s peanut butter cups, then you will definitely want to try this cake. I highly recommend using a crockpot liner for this recipe because it makes clean up a breeze.
Crockpot reese’s peanut butter cup chocolate cake
- 15.25 oz. devil's food cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup salted butter melt
- 3 large eggs
- 8 oz. pkg. Mini Reese's peanut Butter Cups
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 Tbsp. Powdered Sugar
- 10 Reese's peanut Butter Cups in bite-size
- Mix the cake mix, water and butter in a large bowl until it is smooth. It is okay to have some lumps. Add the mini peanut butter cups.
- Spray the slow cooker using non-stick spray. Spread the batter into the slow cooker.
- Cover the pan and bake on HIGH for 2 hrs. Keep the lid closed during this time.
- To stop the cake from burning, turn off the heat after the timer has ended.
- Add the peanut butter to a small saucepan set on medium heat. Mix until smooth. Be careful as it can burn quickly. Mix in the powdered sugar. Whisk until smooth.
- Spread the sweetened peanut butter on top of the warm cake. Add halved Reese peanut butter cups to top the warm cake.
- Enjoy! Serve with ice cream, whipped cream or both.