The Crock Pot can make cooking dinner easy! This recipe for BBQ chicken is made in the slow cooker, which means that it’s simple to prepare and will leave you more time to enjoy your guests or relax on your day off. The recipe only has five ingredients and is sure to be a crowd-pleaser!
This easy Crock Pot BBQ Chicken recipe is perfect for a summer cookout! The chicken cooks slowly in the crock pot, absorbing all of the delicious BBQ flavor. Once it’s cooked, just shred the chicken and serve on buns with your favorite BBQ sauce.
This recipe is for a Crock Pot BBQ Chicken that is both delicious and easy to make. I have included a step-by-step guide on how to make this dish, as well as some tips and tricks to help you along the way. I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I do!
1. To get the most flavor out of your chicken, cook it on high for the first hour, then reduce the heat to low and cook for an additional 4-6 hours.
2. Be sure to baste your chicken periodically with the BBQ sauce during cooking to keep it moist and flavorful.
3. If you like your chicken extra crispy, you can broil it for a few minutes before serving.
4. This recipe is also great for making ahead of time. Simply prepare everything as directed, then refrigerate or freeze until ready to cook.
This recipe is so easy and only requires a few simple ingredients! I usually just use whatever BBQ sauce I have on hand, but feel free to experiment with different flavors. This chicken is also great for meal prep – just portion it out into individual containers after it’s cooked and you’ve got lunch or dinner sorted for the week!
Conclusion & Recipe:
After trying this recipe, we were very pleased with the results! The chicken was moist and tender, and the flavor was fantastic. We will definitely be making this again.
Crock Pot BBQ Pulled Chicken Recipe
- 3.5 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast1 1.5kg.
- 2 cups BBQ sauce I use Sweet Baby Ray's
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar packed 60g.
- 2 Tablespoons apple juice vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon olive oleic oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red bell pepper
- Combine BBQ sauce with brown sugar, olive vinegar, apple cider vinigar, olive oil and garlic powder in a slow cooker basin.
- Use a spoon or a plate to place the chicken breasts in the sauce.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6-7 hours or high for 3-4hrs. You can easily shred the chicken with a pair or forks.
- Stir-fry the chicken to coat in BBQ sauce. Serve.