Are you looking for an easy, delicious meal that can be made in no time? Then look no further than this delicious Stuffed Shells recipe! With just a few ingredients, you can have a cozy, comforting dinner that is sure to please the whole family. Find out how to make this dish and be ready to impress your loved ones with its delightful flavors!
If you’re looking for a delicious and easy stuffed shells recipe, you’ve come to the right place! This recipe is perfect for a weeknight meal or entertaining guests. The best part is that it can be made ahead of time, so all you have to do is pop it in the oven when you’re ready to eat.
These stuffed shells are packed with flavorful Italian sausage, spinach, and ricotta cheese. They’re baked in a simple tomato sauce and topped with mozzarella cheese. I like to serve them with a side of garlic bread for dipping.
If you’re looking for a delicious, hearty dish that’s sure to please, look no further than this stuffed shells recipe. Jumbo pasta shells are filled with a flavorful mixture of ricotta and mozzarella cheeses, spinach, and ground beef, then baked in a homemade tomato sauce. This dish is perfect for a family dinner or entertaining guests.
Here are just a few reasons why you should try this recipe:
The flavor combination of ricotta, mozzarella, and spinach is unbeatable.
The beef gives the dish a nice boost of protein.
The homemade tomato sauce is so much better than anything you could buy at the store.
This dish is relatively easy to make, despite its impressive appearance.
If you’re looking for a delicious, hearty meal that will leave your family satisfied, look no further than this stuffed shells recipe. Filled with a flavorful mixture of ground beef, spinach, and ricotta cheese, these shells are baked to perfection in a homemade tomato sauce. Follow these pro tips and you’ll be on your way to an amazing meal:
1. Pre-cook the shells before stuffing them. This will ensure that they’re cooked through and avoid any potential for undercooked noodles.
2. When making the filling, add in some chopped onions and garlic for extra flavor.
3. Use fresh spinach leaves instead of frozen for the best results. Frozen spinach can often be watery and affect the overall texture of the filling.
4. Be generous with the cheese! Ricotta is relatively mild in flavor, so adding extra will give the filling a nice boost of flavor.
5. Make extra tomato sauce to serve on the side. These stuffed shells are even better when dunked in a delicious tomato sauce!
This recipe is perfect for a hearty, comforting meal. The shells are stuffed with a flavorful mixture of ricotta, spinach, and Parmesan cheese, and then baked in a delicious tomato sauce.
This recipe makes a great meal for entertaining or for a family dinner. It can be made ahead of time and reheated when you’re ready to eat.
If you’re looking for a vegetarian option, you can omit the meat from the filling. This recipe is also easily adaptable to your liking – feel free to add in your favorite seasonings or ingredients.
Conclusion & Recipe:
The conclusion of this delicious stuffed shells recipe is that it is a great dish for a winter night. It is hearty and filling, but also has a lightness to it that makes it perfect for a winter meal. This dish can be made ahead of time and reheated, so it is perfect for busy weeknights.
Delicious Stuffed Shells Recipe
- 12 ounces jumbo pasta shells
- 1 tablespoon kosher Salt
- 30 oz whipped cottage cheese ricotta or ricotta cheese
- 6 oz Parmesan cheese grated
- 1 egg
- 1 to 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- Finely chop 3/4 cup fresh basil leaves about 8-10 leaves.
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 28 ounces marinara sauce
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese grated
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Spray a 9x13 baking pan with cooking spray. Spread half the marinara sauce onto the bottom of your dish. Set aside.
- Bring large saucepan of salted water over high heat to boil. Cook pasta shells in salted water until they are just 3 minutes shy from al dente, according to package instructions.
- Rinse pasta shells with cold water. Set aside.
- Combine Parmesan cheese, whipped cottage cheese and egg in a large bowl. Add parsley, basil, salt, pepper, and garlic to the bowl.
- Mix the ingredients in a bowl and then place them in a baking dish.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the top, and cover shells with any remaining sauce.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until bubbly and hot. Serve immediately