Are you tired of the same old taco night routine? Look no further than this mouthwatering and easy-to-make taco casserole! Packed with all your favorite flavors, this dish is sure to become a new family favorite. Plus, it’s perfect for meal prep or feeding a crowd. Get ready to say adios to boring tacos and hello to deliciousness with every bite of this amazing casserole!
This Taco Casserole is a delicious, hearty dish that is perfect for a weeknight meal. It is made with ground beef, tomatoes, onions, peppers, and spices, and it is topped with cheese and tortilla chips. This casserole is sure to please the whole family!
There are a few reasons you should try this recipe for taco casserole. First, it’s delicious! The combination of flavors in this dish is truly mouth-watering. Second, it’s easy to make. This casserole can be prepared in just a few minutes, so it’s perfect for busy weeknights. Third, it’s budget-friendly. The ingredients in this recipe are all very affordable, so you won’t have to spend a lot of money to make it. Finally, it’s versatile. You can easily customize this casserole to your liking by adding or removing ingredients as you see fit. So what are you waiting for? Give this recipe a try today!
Taco casseroles are a delicious and easy way to feed a crowd. Here are some pro tips to make your casserole even better:
-If you’re short on time, you can use pre-cooked ground beef or chicken. Just be sure to drain any excess fat before adding it to the casserole.
-For a little extra flavor, try adding some chopped green onions or diced jalapeños to the casserole.
-Don’t be afraid to experiment with different types of cheese. A sharp cheddar will give the casserole a nice bite, while a Monterey Jack will make it more mellow.
-Topping the casserole with chopped tomatoes, sour cream, and/or avocado slices is always a good idea.
Conclusion & Recipe:
This casserole is delicious and easy to make. It’s a great dish for a weeknight meal or for entertaining. The best part is that it can be made ahead of time and reheated when you’re ready to eat.
Delicious Taco Casserole
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 packets taco seasoning
- 4 large eggs
- 3/4 cups milk
- 1 1/4 cups biscuit / baking mix
- dash pepper
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 cups chopped lettuce
- 3/4 - 1 cup chopped tomato
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400°F
- In a large skillet, heat beef until it is no longer pink. Add taco seasoning to the meat, drain it and then prepare as directed on the package.
- Place the meat in a 9x13-inch greased pan and let cool.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs and milk together. Mix in 12 cup biscuit mix, pepper, and continue mixing until well combined. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Allow to cool, then add the sour cream.
- Add lettuce, tomato, cheese, olives, and other toppings. Enjoy warm!