Craving something sweet but don’t want to feel guilty afterwards? Look no further than this delicious Double Chocolate Banana Bread! This recipe is made with 100% wholesome ingredients and is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth without all the guilt. Find out how to make it in this article!
This banana bread is made with real chocolate and is extra moist and delicious. It’s the perfect treat for breakfast or dessert.
There are a few reasons why this recipe is worth trying. First, it contains two types of chocolate – semi-sweet chocolate chips and cocoa powder – which gives it a deep, rich flavor. Second, the bananas add natural sweetness and moisture to the bread, making it incredibly moist and delicious. Third, this recipe is relatively easy to make, so even if you’re not a baking expert, you can still produce a beautiful loaf of banana bread. Finally, this bread freezes well, so you can always have a delicious treat on hand whenever you need it.
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F before beginning the recipe.
2. Use very ripe bananas for this recipe – the riper the better!
3. Be sure to use good quality chocolate for the best results.
4. This recipe can be easily doubled if you need to make a larger batch.
Conclusion & Recipe:
The conclusion of this delicious recipe is that it is perfect for breakfast, snacks, or even dessert! It is packed with chocolate flavor and has a moist and fluffy texture. This banana bread is sure to please everyone in the family.
Double Chocolate Banana Bread
- 3 spotty bananas
- 2 cups oat flour oats mixed into flour, or store-bought oatmeal flour.
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar see below for subs.
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tsp milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt plus additional for topping
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Chocolate chips for topping.
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F. Line a loaf pan using parchment paper.
- Using a fork, mash bananas in a large bowl. Stir in oil, milk, eggs, and salt.
- Next, stir in the oat flour and cocoa powder. Stir again.
- Place batter in a loaf pan. Top with chocolate chips. Bake for 45-50 minutes.