Looking for a quick and tasty dinner option that won’t leave you slaving away in the kitchen? Look no further than this recipe for easy pan-seared chicken breasts! Perfectly juicy and packed with flavor, these chicken breasts are sure to become a go-to in your weeknight meal rotation. Plus, they’re so simple to make that even novice cooks can whip them up with ease. So grab your skillet and get ready to create a delicious dish that will have everyone coming back for seconds!
If you’re looking for a quick and easy weeknight dinner, look no further than this recipe for pan-seared chicken breasts. This dish comes together in just a few minutes, and it’s sure to please even the pickiest eaters. The best part? cleanup is a breeze thanks to the minimal ingredients.
There are plenty of reasons to try this delicious and easy chicken recipe! For one, it only takes a few simple ingredients that you likely already have in your kitchen. This dish is also perfect for a weeknight meal since it comes together quickly. Plus, who doesn’t love a good chicken dinner? This recipe is sure to please the whole family.
1. Season your chicken breasts with salt, pepper, and any other desired spices before cooking. This will help to ensure that they are flavorful and juicy.
2. When pan-searing chicken breasts, use a hot skillet so that the outside of the chicken can develop a nice sear while the inside remains juicy.
3. If you want to add some extra flavor to your pan-seared chicken breasts, try basting them with a little bit of butter or olive oil while they cook.
4. Once your chicken breasts are cooked through, be sure to let them rest for a few minutes before cutting into them so that the juices can redistribute evenly throughout the meat.
Conclusion & Recipe:
In conclusion, this recipe for pan-seared chicken breasts is an easy way to get a delicious, healthy meal on the table. The chicken breasts come out juicy and flavorful, and the simple pan sauce is a great way to finish off the dish. Serve this chicken with some steamed vegetables or a salad for a complete meal.
Easy Pan-Seared Chicken Breasts
- 4 chicken breasts thin and boneless, skinless and skinless.
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons olive oils
- You can dry thin chicken breasts with a paper towel. If you purchased thicker ones, butterfly each one. Combine flour, salt and black pepper with onion powder, garlic powder, onion powder, and Italian Seasoning in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Use a fork, or tongs, to coat the chicken breasts with the flour mixture. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil on medium-high heat. When the skillet is heated, place the flour-coated chicken breasts in it. Cook for approximately 4 to 5 minutes per side until they are golden brown.
- Take the chicken out of the pan and warm it with pasta or other vegetables.