If you’re looking for a quick and delicious dinner that’s easy to prepare and full of healthy ingredients, vegetable soup is the perfect choice! In this article, learn how to whip up a bowl of delicious vegetable soup in under 45 minutes – perfect for busy weeknights!
There’s nothing like a warm bowl of soup on a cold winter day. But who has the time to make soup from scratch? Not to worry, we’ve got you covered with this quick and easy recipe for delicious vegetable soup. In under minutes, you can have a healthy and hearty meal that will leave you feeling satisfied. And best of all, it’s perfect for busy weeknights!
1. This recipe is perfect for busy weeknights! It’s quick, easy, and healthy!
2. This soup is packed with vegetables and flavor, and it’s a great way to get your daily dose of veggies!
3. This soup is also a great option if you’re looking for a light meal or snack. It’s low in calories and fat, and it’s high in fiber and nutrients!
4. This recipe is perfect for those who are trying to eat more healthy or trying to lose weight. It’s a delicious, filling, and satisfying meal that won’t leave you feeling deprived!
If you’re looking for a delicious and healthy soup to make for dinner, this recipe is perfect! It’s packed with veggies and can be made in under 30 minutes. Here are some pro tips to make the most of this recipe:
1. If you want a smoother soup, blend the cooked veggies before adding the broth.
2. For extra flavor, sauté the veggies in a bit of olive oil before adding them to the pot.
3. Use any type of broth you like – vegetable, chicken, or beef will all work well.
4. Feel free to add other vegetables or proteins to the soup if you’d like. Some good additions include carrots, potatoes, corn, beans, or chicken.
Conclusion & Recipe:
This delicious vegetable soup is perfect for busy weeknights! It can be made in under minutes and is packed with nutrients. This soup is a great way to get your daily recommended intake of vegetables.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 yellow onion diced
- 2 stalks celery diced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons kosher Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 1 large potato peeled and diced
- 2 carrots sliced
- 1 cup corn
- 1 cup peas
- 1 cup chopped green beans
- 2 vine tomatoes diced
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups V-8 juice
- Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Once the olive oil has melted, add the celery, onions and garlic to the pot. Cook for 4-5 min or until the garlic is translucent.
- Mix in the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to simmer for 30 min.