Looking for a delicious and easy meal that will have your family coming back for seconds? Look no further! This Garlic Parmesan Pork Chop Recipe is the perfect solution, with its flavorful and crispy Parmesan crust on the outside. Plus, it’s so quick and easy to make that you’ll be able to whip up this dish in no time at all! Read on to find out how.
If you’re looking for a delicious and easy pork chop recipe, look no further! These garlic parmesan pork chops are seasoned with a simple blend of herbs and spices, then pan-fried to perfection. Serve with your favorite sides for a complete meal.
If you’re looking for a delicious and easy pork chop recipe, you’ll want to try this garlic Parmesan pork chop! It’s a quick and simple recipe that is full of flavor. Plus, it’s a great way to use up any leftover garlic bread you may have!
This recipe is for a delicious garlic parmesan pork chop that is perfect for a quick and easy weeknight meal. The pork chops are first coated in a mixture of garlic, Parmesan cheese, and bread crumbs, then baked in the oven until golden brown. Serve with your favorite side dish and enjoy!
If you’re looking for a delicious, easy-to-make pork chop recipe, this garlic parmesan pork chop is a great option. Here are some pro tips to make sure your pork chops turn out perfectly:
– Use bone-in pork chops for the best flavor and juiciness.
– Season the pork chops with salt and pepper before cooking.
– Cook the pork chops on a preheated grill or in a hot skillet for best results.
– Be careful not to overcook the pork chops – they should be cooked through, but still juicy.
– Allow the pork chops to rest for a few minutes before serving.
– Serve with your favorite sides – we like roasted potatoes and grilled vegetables.
Conclusion & Recipe:
There are many different ways to cook pork chops, but this garlic Parmesan pork chop recipe is one of our favorites. The pork chops are first coated in a mixture of garlic, Parmesan cheese, and bread crumbs, then they are baked in the oven until they are golden brown and cooked through. This recipe is simple to make and the pork chops come out delicious every time.
Garlic parmesan pork chop
- 6 boneless pork loin chops about 1/2" thick
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 2 large eggs beaten
- 2 tbsp Land O Lakes r, Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Season pork chops with salt, pepper and to taste. In a shallow bowl, combine breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, and garlic powder. Dip the pork chops into the beaten eggs and then coat them with the breadcrumb mixture.
- Place the butter in a cast iron skillet and heat on medium heat. Sear the pork chops both sides until golden brown.
- Put in the oven for 5-10 minutes until internal temperature reaches 140°F. Enjoy!