Grandma’s Old-Fashioned Goulash Recipe is a classic meal that has been passed down through generations. Get ready to take a trip down memory lane and discover a comforting, hearty dish that the whole family will love! From the preparation of the ingredients to its savory, delicious taste, this traditional goulash recipe will be sure to delight everyone around your dinner table.
There’s nothing quite like a big pot of grandma’s goulash simmering on the stove. The rich, hearty flavors are sure to please even the pickiest eaters. And best of all, this dish is easy to make and can feed a large crowd. So if you’re looking for a comfort food that will satisfy everyone at the table, look no further than this old-fashioned goulash recipe.
If you’re looking for a hearty, warming meal to feed your family, then look no further than Grandma’s Old-Fashioned Goulash Recipe. This filling dish is packed with ground beef, fresh vegetables, and a rich tomato sauce. It’s the perfect comfort food for a cold winter’s night. Plus, it’s easy to make and can be ready in under an hour.
This recipe is for a hearty old-fashioned goulash that will please the whole family. It’s perfect for a winter night, or any time you need a stick-to-your-ribs meal. This dish is full of flavor, and the leftovers are even better the next day. So make a big batch, and enjoy!
There are a few things to keep in mind when making Grandma’s Old-Fashioned Goulash recipe. First, make sure to brown the beef well before adding it to the rest of the ingredients. This will give the goulash a richer flavor. Second, don’t be afraid to add more garlic than the recipe calls for. Garlic is a key ingredient in this dish and really gives it its signature flavor. Finally, if you want a heartier meal, feel free to add some extra vegetables or even some cooked pasta to the mix.
Conclusion & Recipe:
Grandma’s Old-Fashioned Goulash Recipe: A Hearty Meal For The Whole Family is a delicious and hearty meal that your whole family will love. This recipe is simple to follow and can be easily adapted to your family’s taste. The best part about this meal is that it can be made ahead of time and reheated when you’re ready to eat. So, if you’re looking for a comforting and filling meal, look no further than Grandma’s Old-Fashioned Goulash Recipe.
Grandma's Old-Fashioned Goulash Recipe
- 1 lb elbow macaroni
- Ground beef 2 lb
- 1 onion chopped finely
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 15 oz cans tomato sauce
- 2 14.5 oz. cans of petit diced tomatoes
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- Bring large saucepan of water to boil. Cook macaroni 3 minutes less than per the package directions. Drain.
- Place the skillet on high heat. In a large skillet, heat oil. Add the ground beef and onion to the pan. Cook the beef for about 6-7 minutes, breaking it up. Drain all fat.
- Stir in the garlic and cook for one minute, until fragrant.
- Mix in tomato sauce, worchestershire sauce and diced tomatoes. Mix everything together.
- Mix in the Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Adjust seasonings according to your taste.
- Add cooked macaroni, cheddar cheese. If the skillet is heat-safe, you can bake for 20-25 minutes or until cheese has melted and bubbly. Transfer to a casserole dish and bake.