If you’re looking for a convenient and delicious option to start your day, then look no further than these Hawaiian roll breakfast sliders! Not only are they incredibly tasty, but they are also incredibly easy to make – perfect for busy mornings when you don’t have time to cook up something from scratch. Read on to find out how to make your own breakfast sliders with just a few ingredients!
Welcome to my blog! Today, I’ll be sharing a delicious recipe for Hawaiian roll breakfast sliders. These sliders are perfect for a quick and easy breakfast or snack. They’re made with Hawaiian rolls, eggs, bacon, and cheese, and they’re sure to please everyone in the family. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy this recipe!
These Hawaiian Roll Breakfast Sliders are the perfect on-the-go breakfast or snack! They’re made with just a few simple ingredients and can be easily customized to your liking. Plus, they’re super tasty and will definitely keep you satisfied until lunchtime.
When it comes to Hawaiian roll breakfast sliders, there are a few pro tips you should keep in mind. First, make sure the rolls are nice and soft so they soak up all the delicious egg and cheese mixture. Secondly, don’t be afraid to get a little creative with your fillings. Try adding some diced ham or bacon for an extra protein punch. Lastly, these sliders are best served warm, so pop them in the oven for a few minutes before serving.
Conclusion & Recipe:
These Hawaiian Roll Breakfast Sliders are the perfect on-the-go breakfast! They are easy to make, freezer friendly, and can be made ahead of time. The best part is, they only require a few simple ingredients that you probably already have on hand.
If you’re looking for a quick and easy breakfast recipe, these Hawaiian Roll Breakfast Sliders are it! Made with just a few simple ingredients, they’re perfect for those busy mornings when you don’t have time to cook a big breakfast. Plus, they’re freezer friendly so you can make them ahead of time. Simply reheat in the microwave for a quick and easy breakfast that will keep you full all morning long.
Hawaiian roll breakfast sliders
- 24 ounces ground pork sausage 2 breakfast sausage rolls, like Jimmy Dean
- 12 Hawaiian buns or other slider buns
- 8 large eggs scrambled
- 6 slices pepper jack cheese
- 8 slices American cheese
- 1/2 cup butter melt
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Heat large skillet on medium heat. Make 12 patties of sausage, slightly larger than one dinner-roll. Cook the sausage in a skillet until it is cooked through.
- Cut the rolls in half lengthwise with a serrated knife. Place the bottom half of the rolls in a 7x10-inch or a 9x13-inch baking pan; leave the tops alone.
- Top bottom rolls with scrambled eggs and pepper jack. Top with pepper jack, sausage and American cheese. Top with the top buns.
- In a small bowl, combine maple syrup and melted butter. Spread sauce on top of the rolls, allowing it to drip down the sides and into the bottom. Use entire amount.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Enjoy!
- To make tailgating possible, To keep your sliders warm, use a foil-covered pan or wrap them individually in foil.
- You can make the sliders a day in advance and bake them in the oven just before the big game.