Have you ever wanted to make a delicious meal that was both healthy and fast? Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas may be just what you’re looking for! This recipe is quick, easy, and requires minimal clean-up. Plus, the taste will wow your family – they won’t believe you made it in less than 30 minutes!
This healthy sheet pan chicken fajitas recipe is an easy and delicious way to enjoy your favorite Mexican dish! Made with lean chicken breast, fresh vegetables, and a simple spice blend, these fajitas are baked in the oven for a quick and healthy meal. Serve them on whole wheat tortillas with your favorite toppings, or enjoy them as is!
If you’re looking for a healthy, delicious and easy-to-make recipe, then this healthy sheet pan chicken fajitas recipe is for you! Made with lean chicken breast, fresh veggies and a homemade fajita seasoning, these fajitas are not only healthy but super flavourful.
Plus, they’re easy to make and can be on the table in just 30 minutes. So if you’re looking for a quick and healthy meal option, give this recipe a try!
When it comes to making healthy sheet pan chicken fajitas, there are a few pro tips to keep in mind. First, be sure to use lean chicken breast or thigh meat for the healthiest option. Second, cut your veggies into thin strips so they cook evenly. Third, don’t forget to season your chicken and veggies with a little bit of salt, pepper, and chili powder for flavor. Finally, cook everything on a lightly oiled sheet pan at 400 degrees Fahrenheit until the chicken is cooked through and the veggies are slightly charred.
following these pro tips will help you make the best possible healthy sheet pan chicken fajitas!
Conclusion & Recipe:
When it comes to healthy and delicious chicken fajitas, this recipe is hard to beat. Packed with lean protein, fresh veggies, and all the flavor you could ever want, these fajitas are sure to become a new family favorite. And because they’re cooked on a sheet pan, they’re super easy to make. So what are you waiting for? Give this healthy sheet pan chicken fajitas recipe a try tonight!
Healthy sheet pan chicken fajitas recipe
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Red chili pepper optional
- Salt and pepper to your liking
- 1 1/2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast cut into thin strips (thighs also possible).
- 1 red pepper cut into strips
- 1 green pepper cut into strips
- 1 yellow pepper cut into strips
- 1 large onion sliced
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oils
- 2 teaspoons of fresh lime juice
- Chop 3 tablespoons cilantro optional
- 8 warm corn tortillas
- Optional toppings: Avocado Quacamole, and Sour Cream Salsa.
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F. Combine spices in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Layer the onions and peppers on a baking sheet. Top it with the chicken. Sprinkle the spice mixture and garlic over the chicken. Mix all ingredients together with olive oil. Spread the mixture evenly on the pan. Bake in the oven for 20-25 mins, turning halfway through.
- For the last 5 minutes, place tortillas covered in foil in the oven to heat through. Mix the chicken and peppers in a bowl. Serve warm tortillas with your favorite toppings and sprinkle on cilantro.