When it comes to feeding a family, it’s hard to find something that everyone will love. But this delicious Stuffed Pepper Casserole is sure to be a hit with the whole household – it’s quick and easy to make and can be on the table in less than an hour! Find out how you can make this amazing dish below.
If you’re looking for a delicious, hearty meal that the whole family will love, look no further than stuffed pepper casserole. This dish is packed with flavor and can be made in under an hour, making it the perfect weeknight meal. Plus, it’s easily adaptable to your family’s taste preferences. So whether you like your peppers with a little kick or milder in flavor, this dish is sure to please.
There are so many reasons to try this delicious recipe! For one, it’s a great way to use up any extra peppers you might have lying around. This casserole is also packed with nutrients and flavor, making it a healthy and satisfying meal. Plus, it’s easy to make and can be on the table in under an hour. So what are you waiting for? Give this recipe a try today!
Stuffed peppers are a classic dish that is usually time-consuming to make. This casserole version is much quicker and just as delicious! It can be made ahead of time and reheated, or made the day of and served immediately. Either way, your family or guests will love this hearty meal!
Stuffed pepper casserole is a delicious, hearty meal that is perfect for a winter night. This dish is easy to make and can be on the table in under an hour. Here are some pro tips to make this dish even better:
– Use good quality beef for the filling. Ground chuck or ground sirloin will work well.
– If you want a bit more of a kick, add some diced jalapeños to the filling.
– Be sure to cook the rice before adding it to the casserole. This will help it to absorb all of the flavors from the sauce and prevent it from being crunchy.
– Let the casserole rest for 5-10 minutes before serving. This will allow the flavors to meld and the sauce to thicken slightly.
Serve with green onions, cilantro, sour cream, or tomatoes.
Use long-grain white rice. Cook the rice in broth according to the package instructions. Do not add broth to a casserole if you are using cooked rice.
You can make it spicy by adding 1 chopped jalapeno to your pepper mixture.
Conclusion & Recipe:
Stuffed pepper casserole is a dish that is easy to make and can be enjoyed by everyone. It is a great meal to make for a family or friends. The casserole can be made in under an hour and is a delicious, hearty meal.
Taco Stuffed Pepper Casserole
- Stuffed pepper casserole is a dish that is easy to make and can be enjoyed by everyone. It is a great meal to make for a family or friends. The casserole can be made in under an hour and is a delicious, hearty meal.
- Ground beef 1 lb
- 1 onion diced
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1/3 cup water
- 3 bell peppers of any color diced
- 14 ounces of diced tomatoes with juice
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 2 cups instant rice Minute-Rice
- 1 2/3 cups beef broth
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Over medium heat, brown ground beef, onion and garlic until there is no pink left. Get rid of any excess fat.
- Add the taco seasoning, water and peppers. Stir and let simmer for about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Mix all ingredients, except the cheese, in a 9x13-inch pan. Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until the rice is tender.
- Cover, sprinkle with cheese, and broil for 1-2 minutes until cheese melts. Allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving.