Are you looking for a quick, delicious and easy way to get your daily protein? Look no further than this simple recipe for juicy lemon herb chicken breasts! With just a few simple ingredients, you can whip up this tasty dish in no time. Read on to find out how to make it and the delicious marinade that will give your chicken an extra kick of flavor.
Chicken breasts are one of the most popular cuts of chicken and are often used in quick and easy recipes. They are a great source of lean protein and can be cooked in a variety of ways. This recipe for Juicy Lemon Herb Chicken Breasts is a delicious and easy way to cook chicken breasts that is perfect for a quick meal. The lemon and herbs give the chicken a wonderful flavor and the chicken breasts come out juicy and tender. This recipe is also very versatile – you can use any type of herb that you like or have on hand.
This recipe is perfect for when you need a quick and easy protein option. The chicken breasts are juicy and full of flavor, and the herbs add a nice touch. This dish is also very versatile – you can serve it with a side of rice or quinoa, or even on its own.
1. When cutting the chicken, be sure to cut it against the grain. This will help to ensure that your chicken is nice and tender.
2. If you don’t have time to marinate the chicken, no worries! Just season it well with salt, pepper, and your favorite herbs before cooking.
3. To get really juicy chicken breasts, cook them on low heat until they’re cooked through. Then, turn up the heat for just a minute or two to crisp up the outside.
Conclusion & Recipe:
The conclusion of this blog article is that the lemon herb chicken breasts recipe is a delicious and easy way to cook chicken quickly. This recipe is perfect for those who are looking for a healthy, flavorful, and low-fat option for their next meal.
Juicy Lemon Herb Chicken Breasts
- 4 large chicken breasts skinless + bones
- Marinade with lemon herbs
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- One lemon's zest
- 3 crushed garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 2 tsp dried mixed herb
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes/chilli
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Place the breasts of chicken between two layers parchment/baking papers and flatten slightly with a meat mallet/rollingpin.
- Mix together all the marinade ingredients.
- Pour the marinade over the chicken and place it in a glass container. Mix well and cover the chicken. Let it marinade for at most 20 minutes, but up to 24 hours.
- Cook the breasts of chicken in a skillet or pan. Once the chicken is cooked, place the chicken on the grill and cook for about 3-5 minutes (depending upon the thickness).
- Cover the chicken with foil and remove from heat. Let it rest for 5-10 minutes before you serve.