Craving something sweet but don’t want to spend hours baking? Look no further! This delicious no bake chocolate biscuit cake is the perfect dessert for anyone looking for an easy, yet indulgent treat. Read on to find out how you can turn digestive biscuits and chocolate into a homemade masterpiece with minimal effort.
This chocolate biscuit cake is so easy to make and only requires a few ingredients. It’s the perfect dessert for when you’re short on time or don’t want to turn on the oven. Plus, it’s always a hit with kids and adults alike!
If you’re looking for a delicious and easy-to-make chocolate cake, this no bake recipe is perfect for you! It only takes a few minutes to prepare, and you don’t need an oven – all you need is a fridge or freezer to set the cake. Plus, it’s a great way to use up any leftover biscuits you have in the house.
This cake is rich, chocolatey and totally irresistible – give it a try today!
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease and flour an 8-inch cake pan.
2. In a small bowl, combine the cocoa powder, baking soda and salt.
3. In a larger bowl, cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
4. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mixing until well blended. Stir in the milk and vanilla extract.
5. Fold in the chocolate chips and chopped nuts (if using). Pour the batter into the prepared cake pan.
6. Bake for about 30 minutes, or until a toothpick or cake tester inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean or with just a few moist crumbs attached.
7. Allow the cake to cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving warm with a scoop of ice cream or dollop of whipped cream, if desired
Conclusion & Recipe:
The conclusion of “No bake chocolate biscuit cake” is that it’s a delicious and easy dessert to make. This cake is perfect for any occasion, and can be made in advance.
No bake chocolate biscuit cake
- 18 Graham Crackers Digestive Biscuits, (3 1/2 - 4 cups/270g small pieces).
- 2 1/2 cups Dark Chocolate 70% cocoa (14 ounces/400 grams)
- 1/2 cup Condensed milk 300g
- 1 1/2 sticks Unsalted Butter 165g
- Break the biscuits/crackers and place them in a large bowl.
- Place the butter and chocolate in a saucepan of simmering water or in a microwave. Turn off the heat. Mix in the condensed milk.
- Stir the melted chocolate into the crushed biscuits until it is all coated.
- Bake parchment paper on a loaf cake pan. Line all four sides. Use a spoon to press the biscuit mixture into the prepared tin. Use a spoon to scrape the chocolate from the bowl. Pour this over the biscuit cakes. Spread evenly.
- Now, chill the cake. Cover the cake with tin foil, and let it cool in the refrigerator for at least one night.
- Once the mixture is set, slice into pieces and enjoy!