Are you looking for a delicious, easy and quick dinner solution? Then try out this roasted mushrooms in balsamic and garlic soy glaze recipe! It’s an excellent side or main dish that will make your dinner table stand out with its unique combination of flavors. Read on to find out how you can make this tasty meal in no time!
Mushrooms are a great source of both protein and fiber, making them a perfect addition to any meal. This recipe for roasted mushrooms in balsamic and garlic soy glaze is an easy way to turn ordinary mushrooms into a delicious and healthy side dish or main course. The balsamic vinegar and soy sauce add a deep, rich flavor to the mushrooms, while the garlic and ginger give them a zesty kick. These roasted mushrooms are sure to become a family favorite!
There are plenty of reasons to try this recipe! For one, it’s a delicious and easy way to enjoy mushrooms. They’re roasted in a balsamic and garlic soy glaze, which gives them an amazing flavor. This dish is also vegan-friendly and can be made gluten-free by using tamari instead of soy sauce. Plus, it’s a great option for those nights when you want something healthy and hearty but don’t want to spend hours in the kitchen.
-If you want to save time, you can buy pre-sliced mushrooms. Otherwise, slice them yourself before beginning.
-Use a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or foil for easy cleanup.
-For extra flavor, add some chopped fresh herbs to the mushrooms before roasting. Thyme and rosemary go particularly well with this dish.
-Leftover roasted mushrooms are great in omelets, on salads, or eaten plain as a snack.
Conclusion & Recipe:
After trying this recipe, we can say with certainty that it is delicious and easy! The mushrooms came out perfectly roasted, with a slightly crispy exterior and a juicy interior. The balsamic and garlic soy glaze added the perfect amount of flavor, making this dish irresistible. If you’re looking for an easy dinner solution that will please everyone, look no further than this recipe!
Balsamic Soy Roasted Garlic Mushrooms
- 2 pounds 1 kg mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter melted
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary or thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar omit for low-carb or keto
- Salt to taste
- To taste: Cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Lightly grease large baking sheets/pans with nonstick cooking oil spray.
- To remove dirt and other debris, wipe mushrooms with a damp paper towel.
- Combine the mushrooms, oil, balsamic vinegar and soy sauce in a large bowl. Add the parsley, thyme. Brown sugar, salt, and pepper. Mix to coat.
- Place mushrooms in one layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake in a hot oven for 15-20 minutes. Mix them halfway through cooking until tender.