If you’re looking for a delicious and easy weeknight meal, look no further than these Sweet and Spicy Glazed Chicken Thighs! With just a few simple ingredients, you can whip up a flavorful dish that is sure to please everyone at the dinner table. Read on to find out how to make this tasty meal!
When it comes to chicken, there are endless possibilities for delicious recipes. However, sometimes it can be hard to find a recipe that has the perfect balance of sweet and spice. This is where these sweet and spicy glazed chicken thighs come in! Made with a simple honey and sriracha glaze, these chicken thighs are the perfect combination of flavors. And best of all, they’re so easy to make! So if you’re looking for a delicious and easy chicken recipe, look no further than these sweet and spicy glazed chicken thighs.
If you’re in the mood for something sweet and savory, these chicken thighs are the perfect meal. The chicken is coated in a sticky, sweet glaze with just a hint of spice. It’s easy to make, and it’s sure to please everyone at the table.
1. Chicken thighs are the perfect cuts of chicken for this recipe because they are full of flavor and stay moist during cooking.
2. Be sure to generously coat the chicken in the spice rub before baking. This will help create a nice, crispy exterior.
3. The key to getting the perfect glaze is to cook the chicken until it is just about cooked through, then brush on the glaze and put it back in the oven for a few minutes to caramelize.
4. Don’t be afraid to experiment with different spices in the rub. This recipe is delicious with smoked paprika or cumin added to the mix.
5. Serve these chicken thighs with some simple sides like roasted potatoes or a green salad for a complete meal.
Conclusion & Recipe:
After trying out this recipe, we have to say that it lived up to its name – the chicken thighs were sweet and spicy, and the glaze was absolutely delicious! We will definitely be making this again.
Sweet and spicy glazed chicken thighs
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- freshly cracked pepper
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1.5 lbs. Chicken thighs boneless and skinless (4-5 pieces).
- Combine the brown sugar, cayenne peppers, garlic powder and paprika in a small bowl. Add some freshly cracked pepper (10-15 cranks from a pepper mill).
- Place the chicken thighs onto a cutting board. Dry them with a paper towel. Spread the brown sugar mixture on the chicken and coat both sides.
- Place the olive oil in a large skillet on medium heat. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet. Once it is hot, drizzle the oil on top and stir to coat. Cook the chicken coated side-by-side for 5-7 minutes or until it is cooked through. Serve immediately