If you’re looking for the perfect appetizer to feed a crowd, then look no further than these hot and cheesy ham pinwheels! Loaded with plenty of smoky ham and melty Swiss cheese, they’re baked to golden brown perfection and topped with a buttery poppy seed sauce that will leave your guests wanting more. Keep reading to see how easy it is to make this party favorite!
These hot ham and cheese pinwheels are the perfect appetizer for your next party! They’re easy to make, and they’re always a hit with guests. Plus, they’re just as delicious at room temperature as they are hot out of the oven.
If you love hot ham and cheese sandwiches, you will love these hot ham and cheese pinwheels! They are the perfect appetizer for any party or gathering. They are easy to make, and they are always a hit with everyone who tries them.
These pinwheels are made with thin slices of deli ham and Swiss cheese, rolled up in a flaky, buttery pastry dough. When they are baked, the cheese is melted and bubbly, and the ham is nice and hot. They are best served warm, right out of the oven.
So, if you are looking for an easy appetizer that is sure to please everyone, give these hot ham and cheese pinwheels a try!
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees before beginning the recipe.
2. If you want to make the pinwheels ahead of time, you can assemble them and then refrigerate them until you’re ready to bake them.
3. Be sure to use a sharp knife when cutting the rolled-up pinwheels, otherwise they may unravel.
4. These pinwheels are best served warm, so be sure to pop them in the oven for a few minutes before serving, if possible.
This recipe is so easy and only requires a few ingredients that you probably already have in your kitchen. The hardest part is waiting for the pinwheels to cool before you can eat them!
I used deli ham and Swiss cheese, but you could use any type of ham and cheese that you like. If you want to make these ahead of time, you can assemble them and then refrigerate or freeze them until you’re ready to bake.
Conclusion & Recipe:
Hot ham and cheese pinwheels are one of the best appetizers you can make. They’re easy to make, they’re packed with flavor, and they’re always a hit at parties.
If you’re looking for an easy appetizer that will please a crowd, look no further than hot ham and cheese pinwheels. These bite-sized snacks are full of flavor and always a hit at parties. So next time you’re planning a get-together, don’t forget to add these to your menu!
Hot Ham And Cheese Pinwheels
- 1 Tube refrigerated pizza dough
- Very thinly sliced 3/4 lb Ham
- 8 ounces of Swiss cheese very thinly sliced
- 8 tablespoons butter melt
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- cooking spray
- Optional: 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Pre-heat the oven to 350°F. Spray a 9"x13' pan with cooking spray.
- Place the pizza dough on a nonstick surface. Roll it out into a rectangle measuring approximately 13"x8".
- To cover the pizza dough completely, layer the ham and cheese on top.
- Start at one end and roll the dough tightly, jelly roll style. Seal the ends by pinching the ends.
- The loaf should be cut crosswise into twelve equal-sized pieces.
- Mix together the butter, brown sugar and poppy seeds. Pour evenly over the rolls.
- Bake for between 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown. Sprinkle with parsley, if desired, and serve.