Craving something delicious and comforting? Look no further than this delicious Crockpot Buffalo Wild Wings Garlic Parmesan Chicken Pasta recipe! This dish is the perfect combination of creamy, cheesy, and spicy flavors that come together to create a mouthwateringly good meal. With just a few simple ingredients, you can have your dinner ready in no time. Read on to find out how to make it!
This is the best Crockpot Buffalo Wild Wings Garlic Parmesan Chicken Pasta recipe you’ll ever try! The chicken is cooked to perfection in the crockpot and the pasta is cooked al dente. The sauce is a perfect blend of buffalo sauce and ranch dressing. This dish is sure to be a hit with your family and friends!
This recipe is the perfect crockpot buffalo wild wings garlic parmesan chicken pasta dish for those who love buffalo chicken but don’t want to spend hours in the kitchen. It’s an easy, one-pot meal that can be made in under an hour and is packed with flavor. The chicken is cooked in a flavorful sauce made with Franks hot sauce, butter, garlic, and Parmesan cheese. This dish is hearty and satisfying, but can also be lightened up by using low-fat cheese and avoiding the high-calorie dressing.
This recipe is so good, it will make your taste buds jump for joy! The best part about it is that it’s a crockpot recipe, so you can just set it and forget it. The chicken comes out so tender and juicy, and the pasta is cooked to perfection. The buffalo sauce gives it a nice kick, and the garlic Parmesan cheese takes it over the top.
If you love Buffalo Wild Wings garlic Parmesan chicken pasta, then you’ll love this crockpot recipe! It’s the perfect meal for a busy weeknight or a lazy weekend. Here are a few pro tips to make this dish even better:
1. Use hot sauce instead of buffalo sauce for a spicier dish.
2. Add some green onion for extra flavor.
3. Cook the pasta in the crockpot with the chicken and sauce for an even tastier meal.
This recipe is so easy and effortless, but delivers big flavor! I used frozen chicken breast tenderloins to make it even easier. You could also use chicken thighs. I love that this recipe can be made in the crockpot, and then finished with just a few minutes under the broiler to get that beautiful crispy garlic Parmesan topping.
Conclusion & Recipe:
We all know that buffalo chicken wings are delicious. But have you ever tried them in a crockpot? This recipe for Crockpot Buffalo Wild Wings Garlic Parmesan Chicken Pasta is the best you’ll ever try!
The pasta is cooked in the crockpot with the chicken, so it absorbs all of the flavor from the buffalo sauce. The garlic and Parmesan add an extra depth of flavor that takes this dish over the top. And it’s so easy to make – just throw everything in the crockpot and let it do its thing!
If you’re looking for a delicious, easy-to-make Crockpot Buffalo Wild Wings Garlic Parmesan Chicken Pasta recipe, look no further. This is the best one you’ll ever try!
Crockpot Buffalo Wild Wings Garlic Parmesan Chicken Pasta
- 1 (12 oz. Bottle Buffalo Wild Wings ParmesanGarlic Sauce
- 2 LBS Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 Cup Milk + additional 1/2 Cup if required at the End
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Parmesan cheese
- 16 oz Pasta cooked (your favorite)
- Place chicken in the bottom half of your slow cooker
- You can pour the entire Buffalo Wild Wings Parmesan Garlic Sauce sauce over the chicken.
- Add the milk.
- 14 cup Parmesan cheese is also recommended.
- Add the cream cheese blocks on top.
- Cook at HIGH for 4 to 6 hours.
- Use two forks to shred the meat, or use a hand blender to finely chop it.
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the box.
- Place the cooked pasta in your slow cooker
- Mix well with the chicken mixture.
- Sprinkle any remaining parmesan over top
- Serve & Enjoy! !