Are you looking for a new dinner recipe? This lasagna taco bake is the perfect, tasty new dish to try!
This dish is a fun and unique twist on the classic Italian dish. It’s easy to make and can be customized to your liking. The best part is, it’s a one-pot meal! So, if you’re looking for an impressive but easy meal to make for your family, this lasagna taco bake is a great option.
If you’re looking for a delicious and easy recipe to try, this lasagna taco bake is a great option! It’s packed with flavor and your family will love it. Plus, it’s a great way to use up leftover ground beef or turkey.
This Lasagna Taco Bake is a delicious and easy meal to make for your family. It is a simple recipe that can be made in under an hour, and it is sure to be a hit with everyone. The best part about this dish is that it can be made ahead of time and then baked when you are ready to eat. This makes it perfect for busy weeknights or weekends when you want to have a nice meal without all of the fuss.
If you’re looking for a delicious and easy weeknight meal, look no further than this lasagna taco bake! Your family will love it!
Here are some pro tips to make this dish even better:
– Use ground beef that is at least 80% lean. This will help to keep the dish from being too greasy.
– Be sure to drain the excess grease from the beef after cooking it. Otherwise, your lasagna taco bake will be too oily.
– Use fresh tortillas for the best flavor and texture. If you can’t find fresh tortillas, you can use ones that have been warmed in the oven or microwave.
– Add some extra veggies to the dish for added nutrition and color. Bell peppers, onions, and zucchini all work well in this recipe.
– Top your lasagna taco bake with shredded cheese and chopped green onions before serving.
This lasagna taco bake is a delicious and easy meal that your family will love. It is a simple recipe that can be made in under an hour, and it is a great way to use up leftover ground beef. This dish can also be easily customized to your family’s liking. If you want a little more flavor, you can add some chopped onions or garlic to the ground beef before cooking it. You can also add some diced tomatoes or green peppers to the mixture.
This Lasagna Taco Bake is a delicious and easy way to please your whole family! It’s packed with flavor, and everyone will love the cheesy, taco-y goodness.
This Lasagna Taco Bake
- 6 soft Flour Tortilla
- Ground beef 1 1/2 lb
- Taco Seasoning Packet
- 1/2 cup water if necessary
- 2 cups salsa
- 1 cup Shredded Colby Jack cheese
- CHEESE SAUCCE:
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 4 TBSP Butter
- 2 cups Shredded Colby Jack cheese
- Cook the beef in a large skillet. Once it is browned, add the taco seasoning to taste and stir until well combined. Allow to cook thoroughly.
- Heat butter in a saucepan. Add heavy cream. Bring to a gentle boil, then slowly add the shredded cheese. Let cool on the stove.
- Layer soft tortilla shells on a baking tray. You may have to trim one to fit the dish. Add the ground beef mixture. Layer 1/2 to 1 cup salsa on top. Then add 1/3 cup cheese sauce. Continue layers one more. Finish by adding a layer of flour tortillas. Bake at 400°F for 20 minutes. Let cool in the oven for about 20 minutes. Serve.