Get ready to spice up your dinner game with a delicious and comforting bowl of white chicken chili! This easy crockpot recipe is perfect for busy weeknights or lazy weekends, as it requires minimal effort and delivers maximum flavor. With tender chunks of chicken, creamy beans, zesty spices, and a touch of heat, this dish will warm you up from the inside out. So grab your favorite toppings, set your slow cooker on low, and let’s get cooking!
This crockpot white chicken chili is the perfect easy weeknight meal! It’s packed with flavor and only takes a few minutes to prep. Plus, it’s a great way to use up leftover chicken.
There are a few reasons why you should try this white chicken chili recipe. For one, it’s a crockpot recipe, which means it’s easy to make and doesn’t require a lot of time or effort. Additionally, this recipe is healthy and hearty, making it a great choice for a winter meal. Finally, this chili is packed with flavor and will leave you feeling satisfied. So if you’re looking for an easy, healthy, and delicious chili recipe, look no further than this white chicken chili crockpot recipe!
If you’re looking for an easy, delicious crockpot recipe, look no further than this white chicken chili! This dish is packed with flavor and perfect for a chilly night. Here are a few pro tips to make your chili even better:
-If you like a little spice, add some diced jalapeños to the crockpot.
-For extra creaminess, stir in a cup of sour cream or Greek yogurt when the chili is done cooking.
-Top each bowl with shredded cheese, green onions, and/or avocado for a delicious and complete meal.
Conclusion & Recipe:
If you’re looking for a hearty, yet healthy wintertime meal, this white chicken chili crockpot recipe is the perfect solution! Packed with protein and fiber, this chili will keep you full and satisfied all evening long. And, since it’s made in the crockpot, it’s practically effortless to prepare!
White chicken chili crockpot recipe!
- 1 lb. Chicken Breast
- 1 White Onion Dice
- 2 cans White Northern Beans
- 1 can Whole Kernel Corn
- 1 10 oz. 1 10 oz.
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp. 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1 tsp. Cumin
- 1 tsp. Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Cayenne Pepper
- 1 - 32 oz. Chicken Broth in a container
- 1 8 oz. 1 8 oz.
- 1/4 Cup Half and Half or Heavy Cream
- Topping Ideas: Cheese Avocado, Fresh Cilantro, Sour Cream, Salsa, & Tortilla Chips
- In a Bowl combine Salt, Pepper, Cumin, Chili Powder, Cayenne Pepper, Garlic Powder & Stir
- Place chicken breasts in the bottom of your slow cooker
- Sprinkle seasonings on the chicken
- Drain the Beans and Corn
- Add Onion, Drained Beans and Drained Corn to the top.
- The entire chicken broth can be added to the slow cooker
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hrs (until chicken is tender).
- Take out the chicken and shred it with forks
- Return chicken to slow cooker
- You can also add cream cheese and half & half
- Cook for another 15 minutes at High. Serve with your favorite toppings